Forums

Topic: Resident Evil - Switch releases

Posts 121 to 140 of 257

NintendoByNature

@AndyD it's a tough one. When I was Younger, REmake was the best to me, it was spooky and really fun trekking thru a mansion with zombies. I haven't played them all though so i may not be the best to ask. 4 is widely regarded as the best in the series, and possibly one of the best games of all time.

Someone else should probably chime in who's played them all

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Zeldafan79

I don't care what anyone says. I liked RE 6! It was better than that dull craptastic RE 5. Zombies or whatever the hell they're supposed to be coming at me in broad daylight? Felt like i was playing any old generic shooter with your token muscle bound moron protagonist. Plus i also prefer 6 cause it has Leon and Ada from RE 2 and 4! Oh and actual zombies coming at you in the dark. The way RE should be!

RE 6 got way more crap than it deserved. It's actually a pretty good game!

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" Optimus Prime

NintendoByNature

@TheLightSpirit cool. I might grab this then. That was my only gripe about 4 and 5, i loved the games, but killing zombies, is by far, the best part of an RE game, to me at least.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Grabbed 6. Prob wont play for a while though.

NintendoByNature

DenDen

In my opinion RE6 is an amazing game!!
But its a poor resident evil.

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

DenDen

Never played resident evil 0 is it worth it now its in sale?
Still not 100% convinced

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Zeldafan79

@DenDen
Very worth it! If you liked Remake you'll also enjoy RE 0! Alot of people seem divided on this one but it still looks and plays pretty much like Remake. I guess some don't like the thing where instead of storage boxes you can just drop your items anywhere and pick them up later. It causes alot of backtracking. It's still one of the better RE games out there!

Fun fact! RE 0 was originally planned to be on N64! It was nearly finished too before being moved to gamecube.

MsJubilee

Eel wrote:

It's one of those weird games that can be very annoying.

Especially those monkeys. Those things were some tough little *****.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Zeldafan79

@MsJubilee
Oh god those monkeys! Damn dirty apes! I was never quite sure how to deal with them. Pistols are useless and shotguns just seem to piss them off. Maybe flame or acid rounds but i like to save those for the hunters. I'd use the magnum but again you need those for bosses.

DenDen

I did get it.
Wil post my thoughts soon

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

NintendoByNature

Hey everyone, I picked up 6 in a recent sale( not this current one), but im going to be firing it up once I finish paper mario. Im considering starting the game on normal but if it gets too hard, can you change the setting to easy mid game or are you stuck with your choice?

NintendoByNature

Eel

You can change the difficulty.

I can't remember if you can do it during gameplay... But I'm certain it lets you do it when you select the level.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NintendoByNature

@Eel good stuff. Might just start on easy and if I need to up it I will just in case

NintendoByNature

jump

Has anyone tried to get the Japanese Resident Evil 7 running on a non-Japanese Switch/outside of Japan? I understand it’s a streaming game so it may not be worth the trouble.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Eel

From what I hear it's quite unplayable.

You might be better off streaming from Steam to a phone or tablet and pretending it's a switch.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

jump

Eel wrote:

From what I hear it's quite unplayable.

You might be better off streaming from Steam to a phone or tablet and pretending it's a switch.

Any idea if it’s because of bad internet or because it’s a bad idea?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Eel

It's jut the logistics of it. The game expects you to be in Japan, with Japanese-quality internet.

Being on the other side of the world just kinda works agaisnt it.

Bloop.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic