Forums

Topic: Final Fantasy VII, IX, X, X-2 and XII - Now with 80% more FF VIII

Posts 1,761 to 1,768 of 1,768

Anti-Matter

@Don
Oh, FF 3 NDS / PSP version, right ?
After you beat Xande, you will faced with Cloud of Darkness that KOed you instanly at first battle.
Before go to Crystal Tower, make sure your level is above than 65 as Cloud of Darkness was level 60 on NDS / 3DS remake version.
Try to grind your team at least level 70 or above and bring 2 Black Belt, 1 Lancer and 1 Devout to beat the Bosses.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

BruceCM

Well, you can beat the final bosses at about level 50, @Don.... Bear in mind you'll gain a couple of levels getting to the boss between areas Then, probably about a level each for him & the 4 you have to do before the final one. You've definitely done everything before the last part?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Don

@BruceCM
Thank you for the info. Actually I plan on starting a new file. I played FF3 14 years ago on the DS but stopped before finishing. I read recently about the long play time to get to the end without ability to save and wanted to make sure I am prepared when I get there. I will be starting a new file soon on the Vita for the downloaded PSP version. Japanese players who own the Famicom mini don’t have to worry about playing the last 2 dungeons and 6 bosses and restart if they get a game over, they get four save states on there lol.

Edited on by Don

Don

Don

@Anti-Matter
Thank you, I will probably set the auto battle option to do some grinding when I get there and get to level 70 or above as you suggested. I plan to start a new file shortly. It will be for the PSP version. I will note the items to equip for the final dungeons.

Edited on by Don

Don

komodo182

@urrutiap IX is my favorite final fantasy. I suggest it to anyone who is a turn based fan.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic