Forums

Topic: "F-Zero 99 and 140+ classic games included at no additional cost!"

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Ironcore

Except it is an additional cost of £17 for online and then £35 for the expansion? Or is the fee for this being removed?

Did anyone else get this email from Nintendo?

Edited on by Ironcore

Ironcore

Dogorilla

From the wording of the email I think they just sent it to people who already have a subscription, so it's just reminding you what you've already got access to. I don't have the expansion pass and the email I received makes no mention of the N64/GBA/MD games.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

Rambler

Nintendo wrote:

Play a growing library of over 140 Game Boy, Super NES and NES games

I've got the expansion, and the email doesn't mention N64, Megadrive.

It's just a reminder email that's very oddly worded

Edited on by Rambler

Rambler

Nintoz

I also got the same email but I have the expansion pack🤔.
Bit odd!

Nintoz

jump

This is Nintendo’s worst PR disaster since they went to congress and argued vidya games are for kids!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Maxz

I think this is just an email to subscribers informing them of the games they can play on the service. There is no additional cost to the subscription fee to play F-Zero and 140+ classic games.

They’re not extra purchases on top of the subscription. They are part of the subscription itself.

…This may seem obvious to most subscribers as that’s what they’ve signed up for, but still… this was clearly intended as an advert for F-Zero primarily, with a friendly reminder that there are a bunch of other games included in the package.

Edited on by Maxz

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

CinnamonRobin

Yeah, it clearly means no additional cost on top of your subscription.

CinnamonRobin

Don

When will they announce the retro games lineup for 2024 on NSO? They usually announce it in the September Direct in the past.

Don

Nintoz

So we have:
Mario Party 3
F-Zero Maximum Velocity
Golden Sun
And 1080 Snowboarding

@Don I know the N64 games were labelled for 2023 and which means there's still plenty of time to add those.
I don't think the GBA games were given any sort of date so they could still trickle into next year, but again, I think there's still enough of the year left to release 4 games (in total.)

So perhaps they'll do it February instead, hopefully with Smash Bros and DK64 in tow🤞

Edited on by Nintoz

Nintoz

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic