Forums

Topic: ARMS

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 1,369

jump

DABYX wrote:

Hey peeps,

Excited to get this as our 4th AAA game next month bit wondered if anyone can confirm what offline modes there are?

From what I understand the only online specific are these Party Crashes? (Whatever they are lol)
But Grand Prix and versus are offline?

Cheers

Not to be pedantic but I wouldn't call Arms an AAA game, it's a very polished and enjoyable one but in terms of the biggest hype & development I wouldn't rank it up there.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

DABYX

Guess I just mean a Nintendo game then ๐Ÿ˜œ
I don't really know all these definitions for games nowadays,I just assumed AAA was any major publisher game and not indie (or shudder mobile) ๐Ÿ˜

DABYX

JasmineDragon

@DABYX AAAnyway... ๐Ÿ˜› yes, ARMS has a lot to offer offline. In fact, I find it most enjoyable as a purely local multiplayer game. Online is fun, and the Party Crashes do a good job boosting the hype, but nothing beats fighting friends and family face to face.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

bluemage1989

JasmineDragon wrote:

@DABYX AAAnyway... ๐Ÿ˜› yes, ARMS has a lot to offer offline. In fact, I find it most enjoyable as a purely local multiplayer game. Online is fun, and the Party Crashes do a good job boosting the hype, but nothing beats fighting friends and family face to face.

Completely agree with this. Not played for a few weeks as family is on holiday but we have had a lot of fun with this offline. The Grand Prix is also a great mode for learning the game and they have done a great job adding additional content since launch. Big fan of the v ball mini game as well!!

bluemage1989

DABYX

Cheers for the replies @JasmineDragon @bluemage1989 .
Nice to hear others opinions of the different modes etc.
Couch play is definitely my preffered method of vs in all games.

Only problem now is I will have the theme stuck in my head even more once I get it! ๐Ÿ˜

DABYX

NintyNate

Hey guys not been on forums in ages lol... I'm on arms now alot and I can't for the life of me beat hedlok lol anyone got tips for me?

NintyNate

bluemage1989

@DABYX Yes. Yes you will haha. But yeah it's a great game I never expected to like it as much as I did but it's just behind Mario as my standout game for the Switch. I think as time goes on people will look back and say yeah that was a great game.

bluemage1989

Pengu

The testpunch isn't working for me, it says "service is currently unavailable". Did I get the wrong times or is this not just me?

Pengu

Anti-Matter

@Pengu
Does your Switch connected to internet ?
Have you updated your ARMS ?
What is your region account ?

Anti-Matter

Pengu

My switch is connected to the internet (I even moved it closer to the router to make sure it wasn't the connection), both my switch and arms testpunch are up to date, and my account is North American

Pengu

Pengu

It's the right time, right? I've been looking it up and it's kinda hard to tell exactly when it's supposed to start. Am I just early?

Pengu

Pengu

Yep, I'm a day early. Sorry for causing a fuss but thanks for trying to help anyways!

Pengu

Fooligan

I downloaded the ARMS test punch earlier so I'm ready to try this game out. If any of you punks think you have what it takes to take me on, come find me online and I'll give you these hands ARMS.

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

Anti-Matter

@BensonUii
Psst...
Your request about Chibi Master Mummy is Finished.
Hope you enjoy my Hand Drawing.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Well... i also include "Behind the Process", so you can see step by step how did i prepare my drawing.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

BensonUii wrote:

Thank you @Anti-Matter !!! Yay!

Well, i'm glad you like it.
Oh, one more thing...
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I had prepared little Surprise for you, Chibi Springman !

Anti-Matter

DABYX

@Anti-Matter Wow they're really good! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Got a talent there buddy. ๐Ÿ˜

DABYX

ArtheXavier

@Anti-Matter Wow, you really are good! I like to doodle as well from time to time. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I really need to get into ARMS. I enjoy the gameplay and the aesthetics a lot, but I haven't given it the time it deserves.

Switch Friend code: SW-1992-7925-5001 | Nintendo name: Arthe

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic