Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 6,721 to 6,740 of 10,553

FattyWhale_42

@ReikoMortis Haha, no worries! I know how hard it can be to communicate with only text (why I use a lot — too many? — of emotes), so it's all good! (>^_^)>

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

BrittGOAL14

Xyphon22 wrote:

Is there a way to tell what is in the aluminum briefcase before you buy it at Nook's Cranny? I already have the money one, and I would prefer not to spend 100,000 bells on the same one.

Had the same issue recently... Wish it would open while looking at it.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

TwilightBoy

@Xyphon22 @BrittGOAL14 I already have the money briefcase, and yesterday I had one in Nooks Cranny! I didn’t end up buying it, I just wish there was a way to see inside.

Switch Username - Declan
DIY Wishlist
Please don’t send me friend requests if you haven’t told me about it!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2316-6134-9619

Xyphon22

@BrittGOAL14 @TwilightBoy So since it sounds like there is no way to tell, I just figured what the heck? It's not like it's real money anyways, so I took a chance and bought it. Got the money one again. Oh, well.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

BrittGOAL14

@Xyphon22 @TwilightBoy Next time I have it in mine I’ll buy and send it on if it’s the gold bars one! Not paying off a house anymore. Haha.

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Gret8888

@TwilightBoy
From what I’m experiencing I get the same items all the time. Same items, same color, NEVER anything new.
G

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

Gret8888

If you are interested in knowing you islands weather patterns and when to expect to see shooting stars, rainbows and aurora borealis in the evening, check out this site.

https://wuffs.org/acnh/weather/

Edited on by Gret8888

Name: Gretchen
Island Name: Fanta$y
Hemisphere: Northern

Switch Friend Code: SW-8381-9750-1521

Sugarkist

Sorry I've not been around much everyone. Have gone on a slight burnout with AC and been playing other games, only played AC in short bursts to do fossils etc. Plus work has been quite full on and I'm back at work 2 days a week, working from home the rest so been quite busy. Makes a nice change to get out of the house for 2 days a week instead of spending the full 5 working from home.

I'm just updating my DIY list now and I still have ones that people need. I heard @FattyWhale_42 has a new method for our DIY list though?!

My turnips spoiled this week. I hadn't really had the time to faff about with them trying to find a good price so forgot tbh. Never mind!

Edited on by Sugarkist

foxyflimflam

@FattyWhale_42 I got the bamboo stopblock in my message in a bottle! Of COURSE, like a day after you sent it to me! Lol
I have a few extra diy if anyone needs palm tree lamp, shell wreath, tiny library or rose bed!
I'm still searching for street piano 🤞🤞

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

jamesnl

I've updated my diy duplicates tab in my signature if anyone wants to check it. Some are for @Sugarkist. I have a few for "Shey" but we are not friends, i can drop them to Aaron's for collection if that works? They probably all end up there in the end (:

@foxyflimflam i'm sure one of us can craft it for you if you need it, would that work? I'm not playing as much currently but if you send me the items needed (upright piano and painting set) I can send you crafted item back.

jamesnl

foxyflimflam

@jamesnl I would so appreciate that!! I definitely want the diy at some point of course, but that would satisfy my craving till then! 🤣 I will send those items to you here soon!!! Thank you so much!

Edit : Just mailed both items to you (:

Edited on by foxyflimflam

SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

Xyphon22

A final quick update on the aluminum briefcase saga. Now that I had an extra cash briefcase, I thought what to do with it? I could just sell it back and make some of my money back, but I decided I would see what a villager would give me for it. If they really like it they can give you a lot of money, after all. I gave it to Wart Jr. He really liked it. Enough to give me something in return. He gave me...wait for it...a meme shirt! Fair trade. At least it was in a color I didn't already have so I got to catalog a new version, which was the goal of buying another briefcase in the first place.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

foxyflimflam

@Xyphon22 I never get anything too amazing for giving my villagers gifts they love! My end goal is just to butter them up enough to get their framed photos 😊 I still have yet to buy an aluminum briefcase....I admit I had no idea there were contents inside until I saw everyone's posts about it! 😖

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

foxyflimflam

@jamesnl Wow that was fast!!! Thank you again! 😊

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

FattyWhale_42

@Sugarkist I have a list that has everyone's DIY's so you only need to check one list, instead of a bunch; it's able to be edited without being signed-in, so I keep the location secret, but I (or anyone on the list), can tell you in-game how to find it. (>^_^)>

@foxyflimflam Haha, that's how it goes, isn't it? xD And you know, even if you don't want to use the list yourself (for whatever reason), you can still use it to see what other people need.

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

brendathecat

@foxyflimflam hi, I haven't been on here in a while but saw you want a street piano. I can make you one if you like? I am wanting a palm tree lamp recipe to decorate my diner on the beach!

Looking for animal crossing buddies on switch FC is SW-7803-7785-1593

foxyflimflam

@brendathecat someone already made me one, but I do still need the diy of you ever come across an extra! If we aren't friends, add me and one of us can visit the other so I can give you the palm tree diy next time we are both on (:

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic