Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 1,332

Tsurii

I spent all my orbs trying to get Laegjarn, oops.

I hope I actually do get her.... 49 days to go 😅

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

klingki

I've had a lot of mixed luck lately. Back on the Naga banner, I dropped over 100 orbs, and I finally got her on my very last summon on the last day of the banner with no more orbs left to grind. And it's not like I kept getting pity broken. I got nothing at all until I finally got her.

After that, I spent a while trying to get Bridal Fjorm with no luck, then switched to trying for Leanne on the last day of her banner. Got a Maribelle and a Leanne in just 40 orbs total. Then switched back to Bridal Fjorm, and after over 100 orbs total on her, got nothing. Not even another 5*. Just nothing at all. With no orbs left to grind, I've officially missed out on her. Once I build my orb stock back up, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do. Wasting so many resources on Fjorm also cost me the chance to go for other brides and Nah.

klingki

StableInvadeel

Oh cool, I got summer Cordelia with my free try. Love when that happens.

————————

Heh, I installed the game on my phone to have an orb hoarding account (never using any orbs) to see how many can I pile up. I installed it with he basic settings, and holy mother of naga, the sound and graphics are positively crusty.

It’s like playing a knockoff.

———————

Aw yeah, my last two tries gave me both 5* units, a Siegfried repeat, and summer Helbindi. And that’s it for that summer banner. I can finally stop throwing my orbs at it.

Edited on by StableInvadeel

Romani Ranch enthusiast.

Eh! My gameplay videos

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tsurii

I FINALLY got Laegjarn. I lost all my orbs, I had to scrape together everything I could get. But I finally got her. I don't even care about the stupid IVs, I just wanted my girl's new alt lol
I'll soo have to pick Camilla as my free unit in August tho...I'm gonna save whatever I can by then but I don't expect much haha

Also... I still hate that I got pity broken by the dumb ass dream Corrin and Ryuma's lame son (what is even his name? I never bothered with Ryuma in Fates because I hated the Hoshido royals sans Sakura)

Chew.

3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

StableInvadeel

Let's just call him Ryoma Jr.

Quite curiously, I got pity broken by Xander Jr, but then got the unit I wanted on the very next summon.

So now I'm only missing a Surtr to complete the Book 2 family reunion.

Romani Ranch enthusiast.

Eh! My gameplay videos

Tsurii

@Morpheel I'm missing Helbindi for that (I assume that's the one you wanted lol)

Chew.

3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

StableInvadeel

Yup.

Can’t wait for Christmas to get my festive Surtr.

Romani Ranch enthusiast.

Eh! My gameplay videos

Tsurii

Yay, got the original Ike from my free summon on the revival banner lol

Also, apparently the next "paralogue banner" is gonna be CYL3 already? Looks like I'm gonna need to get stupid lucky to get muh Camilla off the summon banner then. Otherwise she's gonna have to be my free brave hero. I hope she is gonna be good enough for people to use her on guides lol

Chew.

3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

edhe

I wanted an OG Lucina, but all I got was a stinking Brave Celica & Exalt Chrom. Joking aside, that's prime fodder, but for the first time in a long while, I'm completely tapped out of orbs. I'm still attempting to scrape orbs together for one final 5 star, but it's not looking hopeful.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Tsurii

@edhe uh oh, dunno how smert that was just before CYL3, unless you don't really want any of the four outside of the free pick?

Chew.

3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

edhe

@Tsurii Correct. They aren't time limited like seasonal heroes, so there'll always be a chance to get them at a later date. Lucina on the other hand is very limited since she was removed from the regular summoning pool.

I'm probably going to pick either Eliwood or, more likely, Camilla for my free choice though.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

StableInvadeel

I've been saving orbs. Up to 45 now. Would probably have like 100 more if I hadn't been wasting them on the summer banner.

Romani Ranch enthusiast.

Eh! My gameplay videos

Tsurii

I wasted mine on the summer banner (Summer Laegjarn is sooo nice) and am back to 130ish I believe. Hope to hit 200 by CYL3, should be relatively easy tho. And with 200+ you can quite comfortably summon one or two of the focus units, from my experience.

Edit: and just because I'm thinking of it rn, again... @edhe I don't have you added yet, either, right? Added morphy the other day, and if you want a sweetass Camilla for allegiance battles you can send me an invite lol

Edited on by Tsurii

Chew.

3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

edhe

@Tsurii
It never occurred to me to ask for friend codes in this thread. I sent you a friend request. My hero is a +10 Aversa with Axebreaker. Probably one of my most invested units, although I could tweak it a bit.

For anyone who would like to add me, my ID is 5151884860.

EDIT: I've accepted your request too, @Morpheel

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Tsurii

A lot of people expected this one, looking pretty nice.

Byleth and Dimitri look right up my alley. I think I might try to get them with whatever orbs I have beyond the 100 mark right now, unless the banner runs for more than a month. Then I'll wait on CYL3 before I splurge on my boy Dimi 😂

Oh, and Kronya is gonna be a GHB

Edited on by Tsurii

Chew.

3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

StableInvadeel

Those are some funny looking swimsuits.

May try to get at least one of them, but I really don't want to spend what little I have just yet

Romani Ranch enthusiast.

Eh! My gameplay videos

Sleepingmudkip

I am beyond excited to get Claude! I have around 30 orbs but... I am considering buying some just to get him.

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

edhe

D#MNIT! 20 Orbs for my last gasp at Lucina, 3 consecutive circles with just one red summoning orb, then the final had three. Junk all the way.
The game knows what you want to summon, and it delights in depriving you of it.
It doesn't feel good to leave a summoning banner at 6.33%, but I'll never get a Lucina now.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

StableInvadeel

You might as well just do a full summon circle with the 20 you have left to see if the game gives you something to break the %.

Romani Ranch enthusiast.

Eh! My gameplay videos

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic