Showing 1 to 5 of 5
1. Posted: Sun 6th Jan 2013 17:32 GMT
Can I use a SD card for the Wii U for storage? Also Can I play for example "New Super Mario Bros. U" with a Wii Remote?
Who are you?
2. Posted: Sun 6th Jan 2013 17:43 GMT
For the sd card, no. You can only use it for storage in wii mode, not for wii u data and software. But you can use wiimotes in single player.
Dazzling, dizzying, doldrums defying!
3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man
3. Posted: Sun 6th Jan 2013 17:51 GMT
@AmazingPopo_Man thank you and one more question: How for my other question? I am a potential Wii U buyer
4. Posted: Sun 6th Jan 2013 17:56 GMT
With NSMBU, there is an option when you start that asks if you would like to play with the gamepad or the wiimote.
5. Posted: Sun 6th Jan 2013 18:06 GMT
Thanks. someone can locked this thread for me please.