Forums

Topic: Your XboxLive Gamertag

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Bubbab5

Share you XBL Gamertag with other people From NLife. Heres mine Sully The Gamer BTW this Gamertag isnt mine its my brothers but I use it to also if you try and send me a friend request tell me if you're from NLife so I'll know and leave you're name from NLife in the message to.

Edited on by Bubbab5

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

Bubbab5

Does no one like XBL on Nlife

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

shingi_70

shingi the 70

there an xbox thread in the other gaming forum.

also yeah the vbox gets little love here. Everytomw i defend the xbox it gets into an agrumwnt and i come.off trolliwh wp i said screw it.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

the_shpydar

1. Plenty of people here have and enjoy the 360.
2. There's already a 360 thread.
3. Perhaps people don't want to just randomly post their gamertags in a thread so that they don't get bombarded with friend requests from random people.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.