Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 2,721 to 2,740 of 3,466

the_shpydar

Vayby_Brown wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Vayby_Brown wrote:

Well its been a while since i made one of these lists. Most of you know who you are anyway but...

Piki!
Emmy
Lordlz
TBD
Machu. (wherever the hell he is)
Tech101
MiracleBlaze
Reala and his magical dungeon of torture
ProfClayton (Though you need to clean up that backlog dude)
ogo79 or whatever (unless you dont take me to Golden Corral)
LTD
Bankai/Waltzelf (Why has this guy not been made an admin yet?)
Zezzy (I miss you bro )
Smexi ( I miss those days when we used to wrestle on your be.... i mean manly wrestle professionally)
bezerker
Turtle (You know i love you bro... especially how you taste)

You are actually dead to me.

It was the alzheimers. Yeah thats it... not my fault D:

You also forgot @TONYDANZA

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 33 Copies. 3 Sealed, 14 CIB, 16 Cart-Only.

Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

JeanLuc_Vaycard

the_shpydar wrote:

Vayby_Brown wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Vayby_Brown wrote:

Well its been a while since i made one of these lists. Most of you know who you are anyway but...

Piki!
Emmy
Lordlz
TBD
Machu. (wherever the hell he is)
Tech101
MiracleBlaze
Reala and his magical dungeon of torture
ProfClayton (Though you need to clean up that backlog dude)
ogo79 or whatever (unless you dont take me to Golden Corral)
LTD
Bankai/Waltzelf (Why has this guy not been made an admin yet?)
Zezzy (I miss you bro )
Smexi ( I miss those days when we used to wrestle on your be.... i mean manly wrestle professionally)
bezerker
Turtle (You know i love you bro... especially how you taste)

You are actually dead to me.

It was the alzheimers. Yeah thats it... not my fault D:

You also forgot @TONYDANZA

lol I'm on a role today man. You are like the fifth person I've forgotten to put on my list. Demn this disease!

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

CanisWolfred

Some recent ones to add:

  • Ralizah
  • moomoo
  • Konata
  • RR926
  • Demmi-Alpha
  • emaan
  • Vay
  • SMEXI
  • SheldonRandoms
  • Tech101
  • Blaze
  • The_Shpydar
  • Berserker
  • Reala

I know I'm forgetting a ton of people, but I just don't have a good memory for names. Speaking of which, if I butchered your name, I'm very sorry. Also, these are just the more recent (as in within the last 6 months or so) additions to a list I've been adding in private.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

John_1029 wrote:

I really hope the Code-Name NX is not a sandwich oven.

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

SheldonRandoms

CanisWolfred wrote:

Some recent ones to add:

  • Rahlizah
  • moomoo
  • Konata
  • RR926
  • Demmi-Alpha
  • emaan
  • Vay
  • SMEXI
  • SheldonRandoms
  • Tech101
  • Blaze
  • The_Shpydar

I know I'm forgetting a ton of people, but I just don't have a good memory for names. Speaking of which, if I butchered your name, I'm very sorry.

I'm one of your favorite users, how did I accomplish something like that?

Also thank you again @NintendoLifeUsers that said i'm one of your favorite users, I just act like myself and stuff.

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable?

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/ (I review stuff here, check it out : P )

I love to rev up those fryers!

Ristar the Shooting Star fanboy!

I gave birth to Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'm a kangaroo!

I'M SWELLTASTIC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Arianabtd

I have never seen my name listed so many times x3.
Thanks guys, you make me feel so special .
I LOVE YOU TOO.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Sprite

Sheldon! That was one of the names I forgot.

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens. Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

CanisWolfred

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I'm one of your favorite users, how did I accomplish something like that?

Also thank you again @NintendoLifeUsers that said i'm one of your favorite users, I just act like myself and stuff.

You hypnotized me with your technicolor dreamshirt. But seriously, you were just fun to talk to especially in chat.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

John_1029 wrote:

I really hope the Code-Name NX is not a sandwich oven.

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Final-Starman

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recently played: Sonic The Hedgehog (IOS)

CanisWolfred

^I was hoping you were just being ironic, with the pushing away part meaning that "I want to be loved yet I keep pushing people away", which is pretty much what I feel people are doing when they grovel for attention here. Now I'm just disappointed...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

John_1029 wrote:

I really hope the Code-Name NX is not a sandwich oven.

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Prof_Clayton

I'm also gonna go ahead and add:
@CanisWolfred
@GameLord
@Magikarp
@Vayby_Brown (I'm working on the BL, but 3DS web is super slow -.-)
@LordJumpMad Because typos are a great way to start my day.
@Shypdar
aaannnnnnndddddddd
@Warioswoods

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Arianabtd

I never made a formal list.
So here it is. Not in order of course! (I can't reveal my super favorites >:3)
@CanisWolfred
@Emaan
@Prof_Clayton
@Magikarp
@ElectricMastro
@PseudoTwili
@Happy_Mask
@WingedFish
@CapnPancakes
@CrimsonFire13
@theblackdragon
@RevolverLink

Phew. That took a while to compile.
You guys are awesome, just pointing that out.

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis wrote:

My favourite users are:
CanisWolfred
KKslider5552000
Zezzy
RetroBrony91
lz
Hokori
corbie
tbd
Sean
chicken brutus
Waveboy
James
Eternal-Cypress
RevolverLink
GamerZack
Prof_Clayton
mieu-fire
Emaan
Retro_on_thego
Blaze
MetalMario
SilverBlacktail
CaptainSquid
RR529
Konata
Windy
KneehighPark
Sir_Anthony (We may not have talked but I still like his posts)
Austroid
SomeBitTripFan
CapnPancakes

I've added a few more.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic