Forums

Topic: TV intros from ye olden days.

Posts 121 to 124 of 124

Outrunner
[youtube:MnLQazXdehE]
I loved Roland Rat! Had a RR bedspread and everything!

Edited on by Outrunner

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

StarBoy91

AWWWWW!!!!! Some of my choices were taken! That's okay, I don't mind. Well, not to worry, 'cause there's this show I used to watch too (though I'm not sure I 100% like it today):
[youtube:q55I3bh1uUQ&feature=PlayList&p=3C7CBF7A9F40B3B1&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=25]

Though I'm most definitely sure I may still like these shows [maybe; turns pink]:
[youtube:LTkmaE_QWMQ&feature=PlayList&p=CD453CD3F1AE91DF&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=12]

Okay, so watching these intros at my age feels a bit embarassing, but I still have a fondness for these shows.
I'm such a nostalgic puppy!
Untitled

To each their own

Outrunner

I've seen that Rolly Poly one on RTE I think.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Stuffgamer1

How could I forget to post Goof Troop?

@Outrunner: No, I don't mind a PSN friend request. Just send it to Stuffgamer1. Is your screen name identical as well? If not, include a message with the friend request so I know who you are.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.