General Discussion Forum

Topic: TV intros from ye olden days.

Showing 121 to 127 of 127

AuthorMessage

Outrunner

121. Posted:

Ha ha, righto. Btw do you mind if I add you on PSN? (last off-topic post).

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

AuthorMessage

Link-Hero

122. Posted:

Wow! Seeing some of these intros brings back a lot of memories! Though, there are some that you people have forgotten.

Bonkers:

Talespin:

Goof Troop:

Ducktales:

Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers:

Darkwing Duck:

Bill Nye The Science Guy:

Batman The Animated Series:

Batman Beyond:

:)

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

AuthorMessage

Firkraag

123. Posted:

A-Team

Airwolf

MacGyver

Knight Rider

Married with Children

Timeless classics.

Edited on by Firkraag

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

AuthorMessage

Outrunner

124. Posted:

I loved Roland Rat! Had a RR bedspread and everything! :D

Edited on by Outrunner

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

125. Posted:

AWWWWW!!!!! Some of my choices were taken! That's okay, I don't mind. :( Well, not to worry, 'cause there's this show I used to watch too (though I'm not sure I 100% like it today):

Though I'm most definitely sure I may still like these shows [maybe; turns pink]: :)

Okay, so watching these intros at my age feels a bit embarassing, but I still have a fondness for these shows.
I'm such a nostalgic puppy!
Untitled

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

Outrunner

126. Posted:

I've seen that Rolly Poly one on RTE I think.

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

127. Posted:

How could I forget to post Goof Troop? :$

@Outrunner: No, I don't mind a PSN friend request. Just send it to Stuffgamer1. Is your screen name identical as well? If not, include a message with the friend request so I know who you are.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P