Forums

Topic: This or That.

Posts 10,821 to 10,840 of 17,058

Chibita64

TMNT.
Porta potty or bush?

Currently playing: J-Stars Victory VS. (PS4), Ms. Pac-Man (PS4), Mole Mania (GB/3DS), Kirby's Dream Land 3 (SNES/Wii)
Currently watching: Hack My Life, Impractical Jokers
YUGAMI NEE NA!

LadyCharlie

Rush, because Neil Peart. and because you really have to be under the influence to consider Pink Floyd to be any good.

Ilana Glazer or Abbi Jacobson?

LadyCharlie

Switch Friend Code: SW-1787-3887-5088 | 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6315-2933

Chibita64

Don't know who those are but I'll choose Abbi Jacobson.
Paper Mario or Mario and Luigi?

Currently playing: J-Stars Victory VS. (PS4), Ms. Pac-Man (PS4), Mole Mania (GB/3DS), Kirby's Dream Land 3 (SNES/Wii)
YUGAMI NEE NA!

Tyranexx

I'd rather a genie. The one I'm most familiar with can belt out some pretty good songs...in Robin Williams's voice.

Would you rather be a sewer inspector, or a miner?

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Whydoievenbother

Peanuts.
Cyanide & Happiness or XKCD?

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Chibita64

Cyanide & Happiness.
Crossover fighting game or crossover RPG game?

YUGAMI NEE NA!

Tyranexx

I'll take deceased slow walker, since you can't really feel pain, and you would have no sanity to fight for, since you're...well, dead.

The Wild Thornberrys or Rugrats?

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

Chibita64

I haven't played RE but I'm going with the Gamecube remake.
SNES VC on 3DS or GBA VC on 3DS?

YUGAMI NEE NA!

LadyCharlie

GBA virtual console on 3DS would be a dream.

white chocolate or dark chocolate?

LadyCharlie

LadyCharlie

Wall-E forever.
that movie has very special meaning for me.

Thelma or Louise?

LadyCharlie

Tyranexx

Louise. I haven't seen the movie, but I had a science teacher who had two domestic rats with those names! Louise was the gentler/calmer rodent who would calmly ride on your shoulder.

Pizza or lettuce salad?

Whydoievenbother

Pizza.
Star Wars or Flash Gordon?

Edited on by Whydoievenbother

Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Whydoievenbother

Math!
Final Fight or Streets of Rage?

Light Yagami, Death Note
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

LadyCharlie

Steven Universe forever. Steven Universe before all. because the characters in that show offer some extremely important representation for me.
it's not every day I can watch an all-ages show, and relate to the characters on a deeply personal level.

Gravity Falls or Bob's Burgers?

LadyCharlie

Chibita64

Gravity Falls.
McDonald's or Burger King?

YUGAMI NEE NA!

Tyranexx

Hard to say as I have yet to play either (I have Earthbound on the Wii U VC, and a coworker is trying to convince me to play DQ), but I'm going to say Earthbound for the quirkiness factor alone.

Hamburgers or cheeseburgers?

Edited on by Tyranexx

Blue_Blur

Hamburgers.

The word "this" or the word "that"?

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Nicolai

The word "that" feels more expressive when saying it, as it is easier and requires a more open oral cavity. This also means it is easier to yell "that" than it is to yell "this."

To consider humor, I think "that" seems funnier. Then again, "this" can be used to describe someone's particulars in a crude joke. But I once drove by a street called That Rd. I just thought that was hilariously clever.

Best of all, "this" is limited to nearby things, where "that" represents our amazing ability as humans to fathom far away places, ideas, and goals.

I've gotta go with "that." It's a clear winner

hummus or nacho cheese?

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Blue_Blur

Might as well answer it then!

Shadow!!

Fox or Falco?

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic