Forums

Topic: The Sonic Discussion Thread

Posts 301 to 320 of 362

holchasaur

NinFreak wrote:

Banker-Style wrote:

Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed is absolutely awesome.

I still don't know why ONM gave this a lowish score. Heard nothing but good things about it. I'm definitely getting it.

I don't get it either. The game unquestionably has its share of bugs but nothing major enough to ruin the experience. In all honesty - and this is coming from a lifelong Mario Kart fan - this is the most fun I've had with karting game in nearly a decade.

In other news, I finally picked up Sonic Generations for 360 and I'm having so much fun with it. Sega is totally dominating my living room right now for the first time since the Dreamcast was alive and kicking. I'm hoping for a major comeback for Sonic (and other beloved Sega franchises) in 2013/14.

Reviews Editor, Pure Xbox
Reviewer, Nintendo Life

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6881-1012 | Nintendo Network ID: DaveRandall | Twitter:

Final-Starman

There's a rumor about a new Sonic game by the name Propel. Info about the game was posted on Reddit and in japanese, and the user shortly deleted their account. Sonic Propel? I hope that it's not watered down.
Untitled

Edited on by Final-Starman

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

pntjr

Is it just me or do you wish that they should've released Sonic 4 as ONE GAME and they should've made it 16 bit.

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

Final-Starman

So.... Has anyone played Sonic BTS?

Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

GuardianKing

We need:

A game like the Sonic Advance trilogy again (something in the vein of Sonic Rush would also be fine)

Sonic Battle 2 (gimme, NOW!)

Silver the Hedgehog (with his OWN CUSTOM POWERS. He was the only part that didn't such the life out of me in 06)

Sonic Adventure 3 (yeah, not really. I hated Adventure 2)

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

CrimsonFire

Chrysalis wrote:

We need:

A game like the Sonic Advance trilogy again (something in the vein of Sonic Rush would also be fine)

Silver the Hedgehog (with his OWN CUSTOM POWERS. He was the only part that didn't such the life out of me in 06)

I agree the 3DS needs their own sonic games like sonic rush

Mieu-Fire

yea im admite it ima a huge sonic adventure fanboy and im will always be dieing for sonic adventure 3(even though i felt like we already got it hint hint sonic 06)
but yea then agian im in general just one of the biggest sonic fanboys

MANGO

Auracle

Chrysalis wrote:

We need:

More Rush and Advance games are always good in my book.
Another Battle game would be EPIC. Especially with an expanded roster (Silver, Blaze, Chaotix, etc.)
I would love to see some more of Silver. He's become one of my favorites and I see great potential with him.
I think another Adventure game would be fine. I personally loved Adventure 2.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

CrimsonFire

Chrysalis wrote:

We need:

I would love a silver game, it has potentiol but i have a feeling Sega will find a way to mess it up

Final-Starman

Electricmastro wrote:

Playing Sonic 06 was the most important day for Arin and Jon, But for Somecallmejohnny, it was tuesday.

Edited on by Final-Starman

Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

Electricmastro

Starman-Super wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Playing Sonic 06 was the most important day for Arin and Jon, But for Somecallmejohnny it was tuesday.

Haha, i've hard of him. Also, what do you think of my editing skills?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Pichuka97

I still want to see a Sonic collection for 3DS. It could include the Advance games with updated multiplayer features.

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3887-5606-5777 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

Knux

A Sonic Advance Trilogy collection for the Vita and/or PS3 would be awesome.

Knux

Sprite

Sonic.EXE

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens.
Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

Knux

Sprite wrote:

Sonic.EXE

Think of the children!

Knux

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.