Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Final-Starman

322. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Sonic Fan Movie

^Not Really good.

Fixed, and here's my opinion: http://www.sonicretro.org/2013/01/sonic-fan-film-the-retro-re...

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recently played: Sonic The Hedgehog (IOS)

AuthorMessage

Final-Starman

323. Posted:

Untitled
Rare never before-seen concept art of Shadow the Hedgehog. :P

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recently played: Sonic The Hedgehog (IOS)

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

324. Posted:

Sonic games I am currently playing are Sonic CD (iOS; 10 out of 10), Sonic Triple Trouble (3DS/Game Gear; 8.5 out of 10), and Sonic Rivals 2 (PSP/PS Vita; 8 out of 10). I am currently waiting for the announcement for a new Sonic game! Here's my top ten Sonic games:
Nominees: Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic CD, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Rush, Sonic Colors, Sonic Generations, Sonic 4 (Ep. I & II)
The List
10. Sonic Adventure 2
9. Sonic Rush
8. Sonic Heroes
7. Sonic 1
6. Sonic Adventure
5. Sonic 4 (Ep. I & II)
4. Sonic Generations (Xbox 360/PS3/PC)
3. Sonic Colors (Wii)
2. Sonic 2
1. Sonic CD and Sonic 3 & Knuckles (tie)

Do you guys have a Top Ten Sonic list?

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

325. Posted:

@MultiMarioSonic Sonic Advance 2 and 3 are at an all-time high on my list. Shortly below is Sonic Battle, followed by the Rush games and Generations.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

326. Posted:

Untitled

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

327. Posted:

Starman-Super wrote:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Sonic Fan Movie

^Really good.

Fixed, and here's my opinion: http://www.sonicretro.org/2013/01/sonic-fan-film-the-retro-re...

I re-fixed it. It wasn't that bad. Not perfect, but not certainly not that bad. The Retro review made a few good points, but some of it was just nit-picky, if you asked me.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

RPGShaymin

328. Posted:

I couldn't not post this glory.

Beautiful
EDIT: Crap, no embedding.
Oh well, here's a raw link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrLSgac3WmM&list

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

AuthorMessage

Brotagonist

329. Posted:

So, what characters does everyone want playable in the new game, assuming its adventure 3?

No one touches my precious Nanako!
A man chooses, a slave obeys! - Andrew Ryan

Currently Playing: The Last of Us, Pokemon X

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

330. Posted:

[quote=Brotagonist]So, what characters does everyone want playable in the new game, assuming its adventure 3?[/quote

Well, I would like Ristar to join the series, but that seems unlikely, but if I had to choose 5 (That's not Sonic and Shadow)

. Dr.Eggman
. Knuckles
. Blaze
. Tails
. Team Chotix (with Mighty and maybe Ray)

I would have said Silver, but i'm not sure he might make it into Adventure 3, but if he can, then sure, he seems like a pretty nice fellow.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

331. Posted:

Blaze
Knuckles
Tails
Metal Sonic

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

332. Posted:

Brotagonist wrote:

So, what characters does everyone want playable in the new game, assuming its adventure 3?

I assume Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles will already be playable in this instance. Characters I'd personally like to see are Shadow, Silver, Metal Sonic, and Blaze. I can't think of any characters I wouldn't like to see actually, but these are my top picks. :)

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

AuthorMessage

Brotagonist

333. Posted:

True_Hero wrote:

Brotagonist wrote:

I assume Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles will already be playable in this instance. Characters I'd personally like to see are Shadow, Silver, Metal Sonic, and Blaze. I can't think of any characters I wouldn't like to see actually, but these are my top picks. :)

I agree with your picks, but I'd also add Rouge, Amy, Omega and Eggman. Granted, thy'll probably limit themselves to six like the others.

AuthorMessage

Austroid

334. Posted:

I've been an Eggman fanboy for about 10 years. I want him to get his own game, a wider variety of merchandise (both Classic and Modern versions), and if anything he at least deserves to be playable in the next Sonic game.

Thank you for reading. :P

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Sonic Fan Movie

^Really good

I agree. But Eggman truly made the film better than it was in the end. He was the backbone that kept it entertaining.

Edited on by Austroid

NL's biggest Jar Jar Binks fan! (probably)
If all types of Star Wars fans could get along, nerdom would be a funner place.
Does Duck Hunt really need a wiki?
Currently playing: (Wii U) Batman Arkham Origins (3DS) Smash Bros. 4

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

335. Posted:

Brotagonist wrote:

True_Hero wrote:

Brotagonist wrote:

I agree with your picks, but I'd also add Rouge, Amy, Omega and Eggman. Granted, thy'll probably limit themselves to six like the others.

Yeah, I think it would be great to see them playable as well. As I said before, I can't think of a character I wouldn't like to have playable. Hopefully there will at least be a multi-player mode that that includes extra unlockable characters.

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

336. Posted:

[quote=Brotagonist]

SheldonRandoms wrote:

So, what characters does everyone want playable in the new game, assuming its adventure 3?[/quote

Well, I would like Ristar to join the series, but that seems unlikely, but if I had to choose 5 (That's not Sonic and Shadow)

. Dr.Eggman
. Knuckles
. Blaze
. Tails
. Team Chotix (with Mighty and maybe Ray)

I would have said Silver, but i'm not sure he might make it into Adventure 3, but if he can, then sure, he seems like a pretty nice fellow.

-Sonic
-Tails
-Knuckles
-Shadow
-Espio
-Amy
I would've said Silver but it's hard to picture him being in the Adventure series and the game would be better without him. And I would've said Blaze instead of Amy but I think the game would be better without her in it.

And for character skins...

-Metal Sonic (unlockable Sonic skin)
-Classic skins (for Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Espio, and Amy)
-Shadow Android skin (Shadow)

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

337. Posted:

I wish SEGA would stop being so secretive about their games and just show us the next Sonic game for crying out loud... maybe they're waiting for Xbox 720's reveal? I would assume it'll be revealed in April, May, or E3 2013, but I would rather have the next Sonic game be revealed... NOW! :o

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

AuthorMessage

Brotagonist

338. Posted:

MultiMariosonic wrote:

I wish SEGA would stop being so secretive about their games and just show us the next Sonic game for crying out loud... maybe they're waiting for Xbox 720's reveal? I would assume it'll be revealed in April, May, or E3 2013, but I would rather have the next Sonic game be revealed... NOW! :o

Oh god I know! The wait is killing me!

AuthorMessage

TailsSonicDX

339. Posted:

MultiMariosonic wrote:

I know right? I'm dying to see the next sonic game.

Creepypasta? Is that pasta that's creepy? o.O
Sonic.exe? o_e
My 3ds friend code: 0748-2078-3006 my name is TailsSonic
>=3 EVIL KITTY!

3DS Friend Code: 0748-2078-3006

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

340. Posted:

SEGA is only releasing sonic games on mobile.

I WANT A CONSOLE EXPERIENCE. I just want them to announce it already. I don,t care if they say it will release by next year. I just want confirmation that it exists.

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS