Forums

Topic: The Sonic Discussion Thread

Posts 321 to 340 of 362

Final-Starman

Untitled
Rare never before-seen concept art of Shadow the Hedgehog.

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

SammyOfMobius

Sonic games I am currently playing are Sonic CD (iOS; 10 out of 10), Sonic Triple Trouble (3DS/Game Gear; 8.5 out of 10), and Sonic Rivals 2 (PSP/PS Vita; 8 out of 10). I am currently waiting for the announcement for a new Sonic game! Here's my top ten Sonic games:
Nominees: Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic CD, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Rush, Sonic Colors, Sonic Generations, Sonic 4 (Ep. I & II)
The List
10. Sonic Adventure 2
9. Sonic Rush
8. Sonic Heroes
7. Sonic 1
6. Sonic Adventure
5. Sonic 4 (Ep. I & II)
4. Sonic Generations (Xbox 360/PS3/PC)
3. Sonic Colors (Wii)
2. Sonic 2
1. Sonic CD and Sonic 3 & Knuckles (tie)

Do you guys have a Top Ten Sonic list?

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Auracle

Starman-Super wrote:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Sonic Fan Movie

^Really good.

Fixed, and here's my opinion: http://www.sonicretro.org/2013/01/sonic-fan-film-the-retro-re...

I re-fixed it. It wasn't that bad. Not perfect, but not certainly not that bad. The Retro review made a few good points, but some of it was just nit-picky, if you asked me.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Brotagonist

So, what characters does everyone want playable in the new game, assuming its adventure 3?

No one touches my precious Nanako!
A man chooses, a slave obeys! - Andrew Ryan

Currently Playing: The Last of Us, Pokemon X

SheldonRandoms

[quote=Brotagonist]So, what characters does everyone want playable in the new game, assuming its adventure 3?[/quote

Well, I would like Ristar to join the series, but that seems unlikely, but if I had to choose 5 (That's not Sonic and Shadow)

. Dr.Eggman
. Knuckles
. Blaze
. Tails
. Team Chotix (with Mighty and maybe Ray)

I would have said Silver, but i'm not sure he might make it into Adventure 3, but if he can, then sure, he seems like a pretty nice fellow.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Auracle

Brotagonist wrote:

So, what characters does everyone want playable in the new game, assuming its adventure 3?

I assume Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles will already be playable in this instance. Characters I'd personally like to see are Shadow, Silver, Metal Sonic, and Blaze. I can't think of any characters I wouldn't like to see actually, but these are my top picks.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Brotagonist

True_Hero wrote:

Brotagonist wrote:

I assume Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles will already be playable in this instance. Characters I'd personally like to see are Shadow, Silver, Metal Sonic, and Blaze. I can't think of any characters I wouldn't like to see actually, but these are my top picks.

I agree with your picks, but I'd also add Rouge, Amy, Omega and Eggman. Granted, thy'll probably limit themselves to six like the others.

PanicPuppet

I've been an Eggman fanboy for about 10 years. I want him to get his own game, a wider variety of merchandise (both Classic and Modern versions), and if anything he at least deserves to be playable in the next Sonic game.

Thank you for reading.

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Sonic Fan Movie

^Really good

I agree. But Eggman truly made the film better than it was in the end. He was the backbone that kept it entertaining.

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

Auracle

Brotagonist wrote:

True_Hero wrote:

Brotagonist wrote:

I agree with your picks, but I'd also add Rouge, Amy, Omega and Eggman. Granted, thy'll probably limit themselves to six like the others.

Yeah, I think it would be great to see them playable as well. As I said before, I can't think of a character I wouldn't like to have playable. Hopefully there will at least be a multi-player mode that that includes extra unlockable characters.

SammyOfMobius

[quote=Brotagonist]

SheldonRandoms wrote:

So, what characters does everyone want playable in the new game, assuming its adventure 3?[/quote

Well, I would like Ristar to join the series, but that seems unlikely, but if I had to choose 5 (That's not Sonic and Shadow)

. Dr.Eggman
. Knuckles
. Blaze
. Tails
. Team Chotix (with Mighty and maybe Ray)

I would have said Silver, but i'm not sure he might make it into Adventure 3, but if he can, then sure, he seems like a pretty nice fellow.

-Sonic
-Tails
-Knuckles
-Shadow
-Espio
-Amy
I would've said Silver but it's hard to picture him being in the Adventure series and the game would be better without him. And I would've said Blaze instead of Amy but I think the game would be better without her in it.

And for character skins...

-Metal Sonic (unlockable Sonic skin)
-Classic skins (for Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Espio, and Amy)
-Shadow Android skin (Shadow)

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

SammyOfMobius

I wish SEGA would stop being so secretive about their games and just show us the next Sonic game for crying out loud... maybe they're waiting for Xbox 720's reveal? I would assume it'll be revealed in April, May, or E3 2013, but I would rather have the next Sonic game be revealed... NOW!

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Brotagonist

MultiMariosonic wrote:

I wish SEGA would stop being so secretive about their games and just show us the next Sonic game for crying out loud... maybe they're waiting for Xbox 720's reveal? I would assume it'll be revealed in April, May, or E3 2013, but I would rather have the next Sonic game be revealed... NOW!

Oh god I know! The wait is killing me!

TailsSonicDX

MultiMariosonic wrote:

I know right? I'm dying to see the next sonic game.

Creepypasta? Is that pasta that's creepy? o.O
Sonic.exe? o_e
My 3ds friend code: 0748-2078-3006 my name is TailsSonic
>=3 EVIL KITTY!

3DS Friend Code: 0748-2078-3006

CrimsonFire

SEGA is only releasing sonic games on mobile.

I WANT A CONSOLE EXPERIENCE. I just want them to announce it already. I don,t care if they say it will release by next year. I just want confirmation that it exists.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.