Showing 141 to 160 of 1,334
141. Posted: Sat 8th Aug 2009 04:48 BST
That pickels are dangerous onomatopeias
142. Posted: Sat 8th Aug 2009 04:49 BST
143. Posted: Sat 8th Aug 2009 05:14 BST
I just got back from seeing GI Joe. Channing Tatum is perhaps the worst actor to ever grace the silver screen. Sometimes I wonder if his parents really love him.
And some guy was sitting behind me and my friends. He had a seizure, and then fell asleep. The medic came. It was more entertaining than the movie. Secretly, I wished that Channing Tatum would have a seizure.
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
144. Posted: Sat 8th Aug 2009 05:35 BST
I'm happy that I'm wearing pants.
Nintendo Life Community Administrator
Splatoon Rank B for Barbaric Squidkid
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
145. Posted: Sat 8th Aug 2009 05:37 BST
Ehhh... what's up, dogs?
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
146. Posted: Sat 8th Aug 2009 05:40 BST
I think 3 word story has competition. Expect a new one sooner than later
147. Posted: Sat 8th Aug 2009 05:40 BST
PSN ID: grenworthshero
Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero
148. Posted: Sat 8th Aug 2009 05:40 BST
I just killed a bug on my computer screen with a note card.
Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
149. Posted: Sat 8th Aug 2009 05:41 BST
Im gonna go with "looter". @pixelman, will you marry Pixel?
150. Posted: Sat 8th Aug 2009 06:54 BST
Sigh...No, irken...your math is all wrong...(Looks like someone failed Geography!)1=$6.54+(-32%)x6n/pineapples...Duh!
I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
151. Posted: Sat 8th Aug 2009 07:01 BST
10 PRINT "HELLO"20 GOTO 10
152. Posted: Sat 8th Aug 2009 07:05 BST
@Omega: Reminds me of flowcharting, in a way.
153. Posted: Sat 8th Aug 2009 07:33 BST
Flowcharts are nice. Unfortunately I have an allergy to them.
154. Posted: Sat 8th Aug 2009 07:38 BST
How do I get rid of the ghosts inside my T.V.? I know. I'll play Pacman.
155. Posted: Sat 8th Aug 2009 07:40 BST
Holy crap. That is so funny! Really! Did you think of that on your own?
How many dots do yo think are on the left and right side of the screen, anyway?
156. Posted: Sat 8th Aug 2009 07:47 BST
I just thought of it still catching my breath. Don't wanna pull a Kirby.
157. Posted: Sat 8th Aug 2009 07:54 BST
158. Posted: Sat 8th Aug 2009 07:58 BST
See you pulled a kirby-FALCON PAUWNCH!!!! Woops. Too random. I'm on your roof.
159. Posted: Sat 8th Aug 2009 08:00 BST
Oh my god they Kkilled kenny. You Bastards ):<
Edited on Sat 8th August, 2009 @ 08:00 by Roopa132
Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...
160. Posted: Sat 8th Aug 2009 08:00 BST
Well, HA! I locked my roof from inside. You can't get in through the top!
And 'sides, how can you see? It's 3 AM over hiah!
Sorry, this topic has been locked.