Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,801 to 9,820 of 96,536

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster another question would you put "Veloster the god" as your username?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster well "Veloster the god" invaded a certain chatroom causing trouble and messing with things only admins could...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Veloster

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Veloster well "Veloster the god" invaded a certain chatroom causing trouble and messing with things only admins could...

Okay, three words: What. The. Fridge?!
Which chat room was it? Was it one on your new forum?

Either way, I have no idea what it's about. Besides, if I was going to troll, do you think I'd call myself "Veloster", lol.

Would you mind posting a link to the chat in question?

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster yeah you did a lot of trolling in the past but this doesn't sound like your type of trolling so I had to confirm.

my Backloggery

Veloster

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Veloster yeah you did a lot of trolling in the past but this doesn't sound like your type of trolling so I had to confirm.

Hehe, yep, I may be a bit of a troll; when it comes to hacking though...Well, let's just say I have arguments with my phone when it doesn't type something properly. XD

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

shingi_70

So it seems I'm terrible talking to women at work.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SomeBitTripFan

Artwark wrote:

Loving everything about Fire Emblem: Awakening.

one of the few Nintendo games that actually has some swearing i think......though I could be wrong.

Am I the only one here lost in my own world?

Personally, I pretty much disliked everything about the game, but to each their own. The game looked pretty, and there was some good music in the game, but overall the game just was lackluster in comparison to other Fire Emblems. The story itself was a mess and the game itself seemed to punish me for not playing it the specific way it wanted me to play it. I'm glad you felt like you got your moneys worth, because I wish I could have.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

DiscoDriver43

what are your guy's favorite Indiana Jones Movies?

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

shingi_70

Empire Strikes Back.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

GuSolarFlare

this is driving me mad....
Smash or Kirby?
which one I'll get near release and which one I'll push to christmas?

my Backloggery

Jazzer94

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Smash or Kirby?

Smash as Kirby is still in it plus Smash Run.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

GuSolarFlare

Jazzer94 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Smash or Kirby?

that's what I was thinking, just not sure if my 3DS will survive until december if I get smash first

my Backloggery

Jazzer94

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Smash or Kirby?

that's what I was thinking, just not sure if my 3DS will survive until december if I get smash first

That is one thing I'm also worried about, I've gone through 3 GCN controllers playing Melee and Brawl and this isn't as simple or cheap as replacing a controller. I'll just have to use a more gentle casual play style.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

GuSolarFlare

Jazzer94 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Smash or Kirby?

That is one thing I'm also worried about, I've gone through 3 GCN controllers playing Melee and Brawl and this isn't as simple or cheap as replacing a controller. I'll just have to use a more gentle casual play style.

same here, I even managed to crack my GC controller's Z button in the middle....

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Felt like making a midnight post... so... yeah. 12:39 AM where I am. And that is all.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic