Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,321 to 9,340 of 96,534

Yoshi

Gioku wrote:

brewsky wrote:

My family didn't get a Wii until the Christmas in 2008, two years after its release.

I never got a Wii...

Well, I was close once... but then I lost my DS lite and spent my money on a 3DS instead... I have no regrets...!

But you still supported Nintendo and got a 3DS!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

DiscoDriver43

Sooo, what game systems do you have? Here is what i have?

PS1, PS2, PS3, Wii, GCN. DS, GBA, 3DS?

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

CanisWolfred

I've tried leaving NL...10 times now? Give or take. It never seems to work out for me. In fact, I haven't been to the other forums I usually visit in months...and oddly enough I don't miss them. :/ I'd like to find somewhere else to go that has a good community, but I can't find any. I've tried about a dozen other forums, none of them worked out...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GuSolarFlare

@DiscoDriver currently I have(working) DSLite, GBC, N64 and 3DS

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

DiscoDriver43

CanisWolfred wrote:

DiscoDriver43 wrote:

Sooo, what game systems do you have? Here is what i have?

PS1, PS2, PS3, Wii, GCN. DS, GBA, 3DS?

Too many to list.

I tend to keep what my older sister didn't want.

GuSolarFlare

CanisWolfred wrote:

I've tried leaving NL...10 times now? Give or take. It never seems to work out for me. In fact, I haven't been to the other forums I usually visit in months...and oddly enough I don't miss them. :/ I'd like to find somewhere else to go that has a good community, but I can't find any. I've tried about a dozen other forums, none of them worked out...

I tried twice already and got back after a day both times...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Around here I feel like I hardly play any video games... in stark contrast to people I know IRL, where I play about ten times (or more) as many games as they do... :/

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

This morning my brain came up with a Goth girl and now I want to draw her but the room my art stuff is in is all stinky so I gotta wait 3 hours for it to air out.

Gioku wrote:

Around here I feel like I hardly play any video games... in stark contrast to people I know IRL, where I play about ten times (or more) as many games as they do... :/

If it's any consolation, you play about 10 times more than I do.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

sugarpixel

@CanisWolfred I guess we're thinking similarly right now, I came up with/drew this yesterday:
http://gioku.deviantart.com/art/Dark-Fluttershy-Equestria-Gir...
...of course, I didn't entirely come up with the character, but I came up with this specific design.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku you're watching too many Tim Burton animations
but it looks great!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame haha, everyone thinks it looks Tim Burton-ish, lol. XD

Anyway, these videos still give me goosebumps:

Seriously, TrackMania is frickin' amazing. Racing games do not get any better than this. This is the ultimate racing experience, by far.

Edited on by sugarpixel

DiscoDriver43

Gioku wrote:

Seriously, TrackMania is frickin' amazing. Racing games do not get any better than this. This is the ultimate racing experience, by far.

Hello [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IjKU-G6fJ4]

GuSolarFlare

DiscoDriver43 wrote:

Gioku wrote:

this one is the best IMO if by "racing" you don't mean specifically cars

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic