Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,341 to 9,360 of 96,243

TsunamiSensei

Gioku wrote:

Around here I feel like I hardly play any video games... in stark contrast to people I know IRL, where I play about ten times (or more) as many games as they do... :/

That's probably a good thing. Many users here (myself included) play way too many games.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

Around here I feel like I hardly play any video games... in stark contrast to people I know IRL, where I play about ten times (or more) as many games as they do... :/

well you probably play more than me(or at least used to play more than me until I got MH3U and Pokémon Y)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

What I mean is... I hardly own any games compared to you guys... I've only got 78 games... :/

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I have less..... goes to look in BL(Backloggery NOT BOYS LOVE, just to be clear)
scratch that I have 87...... O.O

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku but if you look at the game/console average you have a lot because you have(or had) less systems than most.

my Backloggery

TsunamiSensei

I have around 200 games. Although, most of them are shovelware I bought as a kid...

-Skeletor

Electricmastro

Uriel_PikpikVII wrote:

I have around 200 games. Although, most of them are shovelware I bought as a kid...

Do you have a backloggery?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

TsunamiSensei

@ElectricMastro Yes, and looking at it, I now realize I have WAY more games than I thought , Out of the 248 games I have registered, maybe two of them are the shovelware I was talking about... I have a problem.

-Skeletor

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku but if you look at the game/console average you have a lot because you have(or had) less systems than most.

I'm ranked third on my Multitap with 215 points... it was higher yesterday but I just added a couple more games.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I didn't know there was a rank
and I'm 13th in my multitap you're 6th and Happy_Mask(that left NL not long ago) is the champ

my Backloggery

TsunamiSensei

I'm sixth on my list, with @Groose_lord being first with a score of 228. He does have a very loose understanding of the terms completed and mastered though...

-Skeletor

SomeBitTripFan

I'm in third on my multitap, following @WhoKnew and @Happy_Mask. AND HAPPY_MASK LEFT!

(That's the second user on my favorites list that has disappeared. Now I have to find new favorites.)

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

GuSolarFlare

DiscoDriver43 wrote:

Gioku wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku and @MickeyTheGreat somehow is above @PSI_King and @DiscoDriver43

@MickeyTheGreat is 26th on my list though...

well i only have 2 games in my backloggery so far. Darkstalkers Ressurection and Ridge Racer Type 4

lol @MickeyTheGreat only has 1 game in BackLoggery.
also

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic