Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,721 to 8,740 of 96,534

DiscoDriver43

Gioku wrote:

@DiscoDriver43 it's a modern Nickelodeon cartoon. Need I say more? :/

hey, it's been awhile since it seen nickoledean. Surely it can't be as bad as Post Movie New Spongebob?

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

Wheeler

Anyone used to see Action League Now?

Wheeler

sugarpixel

@DiscoDriver43 I actually like modern Spongebob, so yes, I think it was worse. Nickelodeon had many failed attempts at cartoons, and then Cartoon Network started doing really well, so Nickelodeon is now obviously trying to be like Cartoon Network, and it's still not very good. :/

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Yeah, I did a couple of times, then I forgot about it pretty much. Was it destined to do something besides be a failed spin-off that everyone pretty much wants to forget? (I'll give you a hint, Ultra Lord says "HELLO, I SAY IT'S NO!!!!!)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

DiscoDriver43

Sooo, who likes Uncle Grandpa?

SheldonRandoms

@PSI_King The Chit-Chat thread says "Wii R every threads in dah worldz!?!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

DiscoDriver43

Mcdonalds is terrible.

mystman12

ToonLink795 wrote:

So just wondering who is ready for something good to finally come to the Wii u? I mean there are some good games already but not as of late it seems.

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze would like to talk with you.

Gioku wrote:

@SheldonRandoms did you ever watch that show at all? I had the misfortune of doing so, and it was totally butts. >.<

HAHAHAFARTJOKE! That was all Planet Sheen seemed to be. I miss Jimmy Neautron, but at least Planet Sheen wasn't as bad as... shivers Sanjay and Craig. And then there's Bread Winners.

Wut. What happened to Nick? The only good new show on their right now is Sam and Cat. The cartoons stink and the other sitcoms are, what I like to call, horibble special effects showcases.

Oh, I edited this btw.

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

sugarpixel

mystman12 wrote:

Gioku wrote:

@SheldonRandoms did you ever watch that show at all? I had the misfortune of doing so, and it was totally butts. >.<

HAHAHAFARTJOKE! That was all Planet Sheen seemed to be. I miss Jimmy Neautron.

Yeah... my sentiments exactly. :/

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Did somebody say farting?
Untitled

Wheeler

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

So these are the kind of shows that kids watch these days.

Wheeler

DiscoDriver43

Gioku wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

OH GOD don't get me started on that... >.<
my sister made me watch it, and I wish she hadn't... >.<

What is that hideous character design.

SheldonRandoms

And who can forget about Fred the show.....................WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT ABOUT FRED RECHID OR REVVING UP OF THOSE FRYERS!?!?!?!?!
Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic