Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,741 to 8,760 of 96,519

DiscoDriver43

SheldonRandoms wrote:

And who can forget about Fred the show.....................WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT ABOUT FRED RECHID OR REVVING UP OF THOSE FRYERS!?!?!?!?!
Untitled

Why would anyone willingly put up with Fred for 30 minutes, let alone 5? UHH! Such an overrated Youtuber.

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

ToonLink795

@PSI_King

Cartoons are awesome even tho im probaly way to old for the kid ones lol.

Waiting for Mario kart 8, ittle dew, Nes Remix II, Shovel Knights, and Ballpoint Universe for Wii U.
Also waiting on Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. 4. 3DS games???.
My favorite animal is the Wolf.
I love popcorn, Pizza and Chili. :)

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6503-3465 | Nintendo Network ID: The-Pumpkin-King

JunkosBoobies

ToonLink795 wrote:

@PSI_King

Cartoons are awesome even tho im probaly way to old for the kid ones lol.

My point was that there are already billions of threads for this already. But I shall let the whole discussion slide. For now...

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

ToonLink795

So who on here watches adult swim. I love watching the Clevland show, Amercian Dad, Family Guy, Squid Billies, Aqua team hunger force,and many others.

Waiting for Mario kart 8, ittle dew, Nes Remix II, Shovel Knights, and Ballpoint Universe for Wii U.
Also waiting on Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. 4. 3DS games???.

SheldonRandoms

@ToonLink795 I'm watching it right now. I also like (including that what you said) Black Dynamite, Rick & Morty , Super Jail, etc.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

LyIa

Let's stop before I die of horrible show exposure.

all men are kings 👑

ToonLink795

@SheldonRandoms

I will watch almost anything on AdultSwim the only thing i dont care for much is Robot chicken.

Jazzer94

CanisWolfred wrote:

I don't think I've even finished a Wii U game yet (or a 3DS one for that matter), so I can wait.

How comes you haven't finished this yet?
Untitled

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Jazzer94

So this is officially my..........
Untitled
on NL guys .

Edited on by Jazzer94

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

CanisWolfred

Jazzer94 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I don't think I've even finished a Wii U game yet (or a 3DS one for that matter), so I can wait.

Untitled

Cuz it's tooooooo looooooong!!! Seriously, I'm only on chapter 4 and already clocked 60 hours. That's about my limit for any game. I can usually beat a lot of games in that time.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Metroidlink

@gioku I'm home from school so I can chat sometimes, I still have to train for a test I have tomorrow but I will try to catch up as much as I can
Just @ me if you want something though!

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

SheldonRandoms

@CanisWolfred I'm only at chapter 2 at 21 hours. I blame my work hours for that, and when I do play the game, I usually level grind :I

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

DiscoDriver43

so, how is Paper Mario Sticker Star? I keep hearing mediocre or mixed things about it

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

Jazzer94

CanisWolfred wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Untitled

Cuz it's tooooooo looooooong!!! Seriously, I'm only on chapter 4 and already clocked 60 hours. That's about my limit for any game. I can usually beat a lot of games in that time.

60hrs!!!! dude I got true ending in about 55-60hrs though I was really hooked on the game and it was Christmas time.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Jazzer94

DiscoDriver43 wrote:

so, how is Paper Mario Sticker Star? I keep hearing mediocre or mixed things about it

It fun at times but combat is almost worthless and it can be really vague on what you're supposed to do at parts oh and the Last Boss is absolute B******T

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic