Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,681 to 8,700 of 96,614

TsunamiSensei

@Gioku In my professional opinion... she likes you.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

ToonLink795

[quote=]@GuSilverFlamewell today a girl started getting close to me(in a slightly annoying way) and a weird guy using a spiderman mask looked at me and said something about spirit....

Hmmm. intresting day lol.

Also Im sort of new here just joined yesterday. I have been to this site many many times over the past months so I kind of know what to expect

Edited on by ToonLink795

Waiting for Mario kart 8, ittle dew, Nes Remix II, Shovel Knights, and Ballpoint Universe for Wii U.
Also waiting on Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. 4. 3DS games???.
My favorite animal is the Wolf.
I love popcorn, Pizza and Chili. :)

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6503-3465 | Nintendo Network ID: The-Pumpkin-King

Marakuto

Speaking of girls... I remember in maths class back in my last year of Highschool when some girls in my class started complimenting me by calling me cute and it was weird, considering I was the quietest person there. Boy did I have to put my head down to hide my blantantly rosy cheeks.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

sugarpixel

Uriel_PikpikVII wrote:

Actually, I think not. She kinda seems to think I need to be more social, or something like that, and I think she thinks that pestering me will get me to open up or something like that...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

Uriel_PikpikVII wrote:

Actually, I think not. She kinda seems to think I need to be more social, or something like that, and I think she thinks that pestering me will get me to open up or something like that...

that's exactly how that girl is acting with me!(well, wexcept she is doing all this AND looking closely on how I make ANY classwork.....)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Uriel_PikpikVII wrote:

that's exactly how that girl is acting with me!

Yup. She's like the polar opposite personality of me, she's really loud and hyperactive, whereas I'm really quiet and calm... I think she's decided I need to be more social or something...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku yeah that friend of mine said that to me straightforward and even said I make a scary face all the time.......
but that's my normal everyday face!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

Untitled
^What happens to girls when they have a crush on me, because i'm @SheldonRandoms, that's why. My personally and good looks will catch me many fish with broken legs in the sea, and i'll be like "The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma, would you even live if you saw what truly was inside me, TRULY!?!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Untitled
^What happens to girls when they have a crush on me, because i'm @SheldonRandoms, that's why. My personally and good looks will catch me many fish with broken legs in the sea, and i'll be like "The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma, would you even live if you saw what truly was inside me, TRULY!?!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Wheeler

Marakuto wrote:

Speaking of girls... I remember in maths class back in my last year of Highschool when some girls in my class started complimenting me by calling me cute and it was weird, considering I was the quietest person there. Boy did I have to put my head down to hide my blantantly rosy cheeks.

LOL! My girlfriend (girl who is a friend only) gave me a hug when I was a bit red when one of my friend kept teasing me that I liked her.

Wheeler

SheldonRandoms

Uriel_PikpikVII wrote:

@SheldonRandoms You turn girls into Bill Cosby?

QUOTE OF THE DAY!!!

GuSolarFlare

see you all tomorrow! hope fun things happen tomorrow too, life was getting boring lately.

my Backloggery

ToonLink795

So anyway here is a picture I wanted to show late last night but no one seemed to be on. I made this picture in Photoshop a while back. It’s a pretty big picture of a giant 8 Bit Mario made up of blocks in a super Mario like world. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035964734/images/

Waiting for Mario kart 8, ittle dew, Nes Remix II, Shovel Knights, and Ballpoint Universe for Wii U.
Also waiting on Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. 4. 3DS games???.
My favorite animal is the Wolf.
I love popcorn, Pizza and Chili. :)

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6503-3465 | Nintendo Network ID: The-Pumpkin-King

shingi_70

Oh snap they just had a Harley Quin cameo Arrow.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SheldonRandoms

That's really swelltastic @ToonLink795, if only real life had blocks that big that you can buy at K-Mart or something

Wheeler

shingi_70 wrote:

Oh snap they just had a Harley Quin cameo Arrow.

I need to re-watch arrow. I stop at episode 7 of season 2.

Wheeler

DiscoDriver43

Who has Seen After Earth. Or as Will would call it After Earf

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic