Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,321 to 7,340 of 96,534

Captain_Toad

Gu had people talking about his avatar, Fikachu hates daylight, and I'm tring to be q/a'd.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

sugarpixel

In other news, Norman from Resident Evil Revelations is still hard as ****... even with my upgrade box trick... sheesh...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere

Rev up those fryers.........What else were you expecting from me!?!?!?!?!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

@3DSfan134 I... huh? I'm playing on Normal Mode... this is the boss of the stage "The Queen is Dead"... the teleporting guy, you know? He's still giving me a hard time... I'm getting closer every time, but I'm getting a tad worn-out...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

Augh @giouku makes it look so easy. He asks a q/a and he's overwhelmed with questions. and i only got one....

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Mickey

NoUsernameHere wrote:

@Mickey: Thanks man, that really helped~ Also, if you didn't want me to click your spoiler, then why'd you post it in the first place? u_u

No problem.

You didn't need to click it. You could've just been like "Kay, a spoiler is there. Now I know that spoilers still work." and not click it! D:

PS: So I'm not getting notifications for "@Mickey"s anymore. They all redirect to some user called "MickeyStruble". So, if you want me to know you @mentioned me, just spend an extra two seconds to write "TheGreat"! Please and thank you! ^^

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: Is this raid mode? I can help you if it is RAID MODE!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

@MickeyTHEGREAT U meen liek these!?!?!

@Captain_Toad Yeah, I got a question for you, Where do you think Captain Toad will travel next?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

@Captain_Toad I swear I'm not doing it on purpose! D:

...it's just easier if you give people something specific to talk to you about... it's kinda hard to come up with random questions...

@Super_Gravy sadly, no, I must do this myself. v_v I must be vigilant!

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: Can I trade two event Pokemon back and forth with you on the weekend? I assuming you have two event Pokemon that I don't have and I still assuming you need two event Pokemon that I have. I have Mew and Darkrai.

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: Yeah! We should trade back and forth although I really want to change their forms. But that's for another time unless you really don't mind it.

Edited on by Super_Gravy

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: Sweet! Will its change right away for Arceus if I give it item?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic