Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,301 to 7,320 of 96,485

Mickey

@Veloster Hey now, you're still fairly new here! Don't sweat it if not everyone accepts you immediately, that'll happen as time goes on.

But, if you still want my advice, here it is: Be nice, maybe be a little more mature, and, most importantly, just be yourself.

Trust me, you're bound to start making new friends if you follow "my advice."

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

CanisWolfred

^Step #1 - Calm down and be yourself when you post.
Step 2 - Repeat Step 1 as often as you can.

That's all there is to it. If you just keep being yourself and post often, people will come to know you. Some will even come to like you. It doesn't matter if you're immature (sort of, you still gotta follow the rules, but if it's silly immature it's fine), there will still be people who can relate to you and like you for who you are, just like a real friend should.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Veloster

@Gioku, @GuSilverFlame - It just seems like, if I post something it seems to get ignored. Like people aren't even interested in the fact that my post exists.
I find it kinda hard to explain what I mean, I can only explain it by saying that I feel unwelcome here, like people just want me to go.

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster it happens to everyone don't sweat it and try to find a new topic(sometimes no one gives attention to it because nobody knows what to say, or so I convinced myself about my posts that are ignored)
I remember when I was new here that I thought I was being ignored for being Brazilian, then @theblackdragon said it was nonsense and soon I stopped being ignored, it felt like it was magic O.O

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

heck this thread was abandoned again!!!!!!!!!!
now I know it IS my avatar..........

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Super_Gravy

Guys! Don't worry! I'm just busy and trying to get here once a while. I actually put some time going on NL site.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

ooooook I'll try and go back to the oooooold time when I had a chat beggining line it's the infamous DRUMROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is anyone chit and ready to chat?

my Backloggery

Captain_Toad

I open for a q/a. because i'm bored.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

ok here I go, what games are you playing right now @Captain_Toad?

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

<<<<<this is the avatar of ruin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as soon as the spongebob contest is over I'm burning this from existance!!!!!!! then people won't avoid chatting with me ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHOPHHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHIHIHIHIHIHHAHAHAHAHAAAIhAIHASIWHAAIAHIEHAEHIAEIHAEIAEHAEHIAHEIEHAEIAHAIEHAEIHAEAEAEUIOAEAEHAEAHOAAOAEHAEHAEHAEUAEOAEUOAEEAHOAEHEAHUEAAEAUHAEUHAUIAEHAEHUAAHUAUHAEAEUAEUAEIEHUAEOEAEEEIAEAEHEHAEEAEOEAEUAEUOIAEUAEAOEIHEAOIUAHEIOAEHAIOHAEIUHAOIUHEAIHAEIAUHEUHAIOEUHAIUOEAHEAHOEIAHUHEUIHUIEAHAEIUHEIUOAHEIUOHAHAEHIAEAUEI

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

^lol I just made the widest forum page I've ever seen.

ACHIEVEMENT GET

my Backloggery

Fikachu

I hate Daylight Savings time

The stupidity of Daylight Savings time is demonstrated by how it makes health risks skyrocket

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

GuSolarFlare

Fikachu wrote:

I hate Daylight Savings time

The stupidity of Daylight Savings time is demonstrated by how it makes health risks skyrocket

I like it, the only downside is that with it I have to leave when it's really dark to the college(good thing I won't have it again until the end of the year)

and wow I've been watching so many japanese videos on youtube that the ads changed to japanese ones!!!

@Gioku go there and install it nothing feels better than a fresh newly formatted PC after having problems with it before formatting!

my Backloggery

Fikachu

I'm looking forward to moving to Egypt so I can be free of Daylight Savings time.

Edited on by Fikachu

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

Captain_Toad

Sorry was eating dinner. Currently the game of not getting bored and making sure my farts don't stink up the room. Though I am thinking whether to finish up acorns 3d or continue pokemon y. Still open to q/a

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

oh man it's 21:00 already....... when things where finally getting less empty. se you all tomorrow, guys!
now I'm leaving for real.
until tomorrow

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic