Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,221 to 7,240 of 96,535

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku thanks for the explanation. and hope you feel better soon!(if I can help with anything just say the word)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Hope you feel better really of the real soon. That sounds like me after a Sunday shift at work :I

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

Well, I've been playing DKCR3D some more, and I feel better while I'm playing it, but as soon as I stop the feeling comes back... :/

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

ok time to rev up good feeling 'cause we're sure down
don't blame me, blame @SheldonRandoms everytime he comes around I remember Fred Rechid and revvin' up)
talkign about Revvin up here is Crush 40!

this awesome band made some musics for Sonic games!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Electricmastro

I did it!

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

GuSolarFlare

Electricmastro wrote:

I did it!

Untitled

WHAT!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!

then it is possible!!!!!!!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

I gave up at the third dungeon level... >.<

I "put it on hold" on the second dungeon....

and now I'm posting more music I like!(because music makes all better)

my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

"Thank you Pit, now you get to be a farmer, gotta make dinner now, LOL"

And then we all wondered "will Pit ever fight again?" after this (or after of myths and monsters) ;3

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

I'm bored, got the zombie flu, don't know what to do, craving the flesh of fried chicken since I never ate all day, oh how crappy the day is!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror You want some fried chicken? Well I know the fish who can help you out with that XD
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

(And yes, I made this for a game on Sploder, Fred Rechid's game of course XD)

GuSolarFlare

just to revive really old topics:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

let's talk about nonsense and madness! ................................................................................................................ forget it. I have nothing to say...

my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

@GuSilverFlame Just said something, guess he has something to say after allz

sugarpixel

Ugh. I feel really terrible. Don't be surprised if you guys don't see me for awhile... :/

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

Ugh. I feel really terrible. Don't be surprised if you guys don't see me for awhile... :/

this will make you feel better(or not) do you guys remember this?
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/the_chi...

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

hey @the_shpydar ! no need to be shy post all you want in the Chit-Chat thread dude! LJM will come and turn things into chaos again soon anyway!

EDIT

LordJumpMad wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

....And it dies....again. :c

Untitled

why did you post such a huge image @LordJumpMad ?

Why did you quote such a huge image?
...see what I did? lol

I do see what you did there.

let's achieve the longest page ever seen in NL

Eh, I guess....xD
Kinda figured the mods wouldn't like it, lol

yeah it's better to stop it.....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Take a break, and hope you take that feeling terrible feeling, and push it somewhere else.

......Also, WHERE WAS I DURING THAT, YOU PEOPLE THINK YOU CAN DO THESE DO ME MAYBE!?!?!?!?!

GuSolarFlare

@SheldonRandoms in the early days of this thread when chaos reigned and the group wasn't formed, it was a lot of fun(it is also fun now but it was a different kind of fun)

my Backloggery

Joeynator3000

Oh geez not the long image again. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

SheldonRandoms

@GuSilverFlame I was somewhere else I guess. Ironically, I haven't changed in my revving of the fryers, because this was my first post here XD

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled
Let's all discuss about revving up those fryers, cause i'm sure hungry to talk about.......help, Help, MY LEG

GuSolarFlare

@SheldonRandoms lol my first post here was about @LordJumpMad! XD

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic