Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,241 to 7,260 of 96,481

SheldonRandoms

@GuSilverFlame It was!?!?!
Untitled

I think everyone's first post here was about @LordJumpMad

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

I meant in this thread but yeah he is the lord of the site, especially now that BadKitty isn't as active anymore.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

@GuSilverFlame Yeah, I meant this thread here. And how funny, while we talking about @Lordjumpsmadz, a thread about his mad power of........something, has showed up out of that McDonalds that;s located near a tree full of llamas eating staplers.....wait, wut!?!?!?!?!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

@SheldonRandoms yeah I saw that thread, never knew PushSquare was the root of all evil

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

well it's time to call it a day, see you guys soon!(maybe tomorrow, can't predict what happens in weekends)

my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

@GuSilverFlame A see you later is for yooooooooooooooooooooooou!!!!!!

(And i'll be here revving up those fryers )

sugarpixel

OK, phew. I guess all I needed was some fresh air; went out of the house for awhile and now I feel much better.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku And you feeling much better somehow makes me feel much better as well :3

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Don't you mean Swelltastic?

And yeah, that headache will go away soon, and if it doesn't, then let me know, because i'll break it's leg!!!

Electricmastro

Been playing Final Fantasy IV and I just got to this part.

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

SheldonRandoms

@Electricmastro You might as well quit the game, because that's the best part of the game (or not, LOL)

Electricmastro

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Electricmastro You might as well quit the game, because that's the best part of the game (or not, LOL)

Then is it the best part of Trials and Tribulations?

Untitled

But in all seriousness, in general, the Final Fantasy games that people seem to gravitate towards the most seems to be IV through X, am I wrong?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

SheldonRandoms

@Electricmastro Nah, you're right, people really like Cloud's hair or something, and that purple outfit (I'm just joking of course, they like it the most because of..........I don't know, gameplay). And being a spoony bard gives you the power of being something like a spoon, but a transformer power.

Super_Gravy

@Electricmastro: Congratz on your Kid Icarus game!

@Gioku: I going say try punching your pillow with your fists but walking outside with an fresh air help as well. Now you know some of the tips.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Metroidlink

@gioku good to see your feeling better
@gusilverflame it seems you had much more fun when I wasn't around here on NL
edit: @electricmastro could you edit the text under the chit-chat crew picture on the first page with the new people?

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlink it's not because you joined it's because the funny troublemakers are either gone or less active(people like LJM, Chubs, Gregor and, the most recent, that Jmaster guy but the two later ones lost control of themselves and got annoying)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

TsunamiSensei

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

My first post was about recruiting people into an army bent on conquering the internet... I'm a weird person.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic