Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 5,221 to 5,240 of 96,243

sugarpixel

I'd like some outside opinions: what do you think of the Kirby Wiki's current logo? In my opinion, it's too small; we've got that entire corner to fill up, and it's only taking up about a third of it.

And, I've also already got a couple of new logos; which do you guys like better?
Untitled
Untitled

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku make Meta Knight more visible and the second one gets great!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

...weird, because I was much happier with how the first one turned out... huh!

...and Meta Knight's sword causes issues with where I can put him, @GuSilverFlame. Plus, I feel like he should be sort of 'hiding'. That seems to be more like his personality!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku The 2nd one is the one, but it's lacking the king of Dreamland, but other than that, it's swelltastic!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku when you put this way. yeah it's good!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

I had issues just fitting Meta Knight in there; there's no way King Dedede would fit, @SheldonRandoms!

there's a way but 4-6 Kirbys would have to be removed or dedede would have to be in the ball form(Canvas Curse)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku we don't know abou Meta Knight.... it looks like Dark Kirby or Kirby's brother without the mask

my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

@You could stick Dedede in the background, like shown here maybe
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Makes sense then, because I made/edited it

Metroidlink

I liked the second one @gioku
also make a "dark kirby" in there and is HAL decide to use a dark kirby sue them
@gusilverflame thanks for this idea^

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi oh, I see. I think it's best to just use Kirby in the Kirby Wiki logo, though. A couple little bonus characters are OK, but the villains tend to be big and the space for the logo is kinda small.

GuSolarFlare

so thanks to the Watch_Dogs delay the doom is making the skies gloom in NL again. already 3 threads talking about it!

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic