Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 5,201 to 5,220 of 96,491

TsunamiSensei

I want to see the movie, but I've never really liked the games.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

sugarpixel

I AM HYPED FOR THE LEGO MOVIE!!!

...we would've gone to see it this weekend, but... the snow has kind of got us stuck at the moment... >.<

...there's no movie theater within walking distance!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

FishieFish

I saw the LEGO movie today.
Pretty good and the movie actually made use of the 3D if you plan on seeing it in 3D.

"No one said you could touch."

Nathan_Wv10

I will definitely get round to watching and playing the Lego Movie. I love all the Lego games and quite enjoyed watching the few Lego programmes I have seen.

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter:

Undead_terror

Does anyone know if a save game file is saved on Nintendo ID? I want to send my 3DS to get fixed and if they must give me a new one I don't really want to start my games over.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Undead_terror In my understanding, if they replace your 3DS they'll do a system transfer first. Last time I sent mine in they warned me that I might get a Cosmo Black one back (mine is Aqua Blue). But, other than the new color, it would basically have been the same system. So don't worry; they know what they're doing!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Gioku wrote:

@Undead_terror In my understanding, if they replace your 3DS they'll do a system transfer first. Last time I sent mine in they warned me that I might get a Cosmo Black one back (mine is Aqua Blue). But, other than the new color, it would basically have been the same system. So don't worry; they know what they're doing!

Well that's good to hear, thanks...imagine having to replay everything again...

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sugarpixel

We're gonna watch the movie Labyrinth tonight! It's one of my favorite movies!
...and my little sister's never seen it before; this'll be her first time watching it! She's in for a good one!

SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

Ooh, very nice! There are all sorts of little buttons I can push now that I'm an admin at the Kirby Wiki! Like, my newest project is making a new logo for the site; so I made a forum topic about it. But now, I can hit the highlight button, and now everyone who logs in to the site will get a notification about it! That's such a nice feature!

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku That's very swell. More buttons are always better, because now you can do more things.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Kyloctopus wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

OdnetninAges

...So I spent the night at a friend's house, and I was able to beat the Wii U version of Sonic Lost World.

It was great! I think it's better than Sonic Colors.

I don't understand why it got such low reviews. It deserves at least a 7 out of ten.

But, that's just my opinion.

OH! Also, the NiGHTS and Yoshi's Island levels were fantastic. I couldn't stop smiling when I was playing them.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

SheldonRandoms

@OdnetninAges Let me summarize with the captions from IGN's reviews

"Not as fast as it looks"

"How do I speed through that again?"

"It looks familiar, but it doesn't feel familiar."

Everyone's entitled to their thought of opinions, but when you complain about Sonic not running fast enough, then it's like "Well didn't you complain that he should go slower and have better control, instead of going to fast and crashing all the time?". IDK, it's a good game indeed.

sugarpixel

I definitely enjoyed the demo of the 3DS version of Sonic Lost World! ...if it ever gets a price drop (which it probably will), I'll go for it.

SheldonRandoms

I still gotta try that demo, i'm surprised I didn't try it out before. I got the Wii U version, and it's swelltastic!!!!!!!!!

Now hurry up Jazwares, make the toyline of this game, I would like deadly six figures, for stop motion purposes............maybe, IDK.

Metroidlink

I have just been told I am going to have a mock exam in oral english and there is a bunch of words I think I may pronounce wrong

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

lol today that weird guy from my class(the one that tried to mess with me) started screaming like a madman:

"I can't control the machine completely with this crap programming language I refuse to use it!!!!!!!!"

ok it was far less apropriate, but heck! why would someone complain that Java can't do things Assembly can!?!?!?! that's stupid!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic