Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 5,241 to 5,260 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I care, mostly because almost no one making fun of the situation on my thread

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Metroidlink

Ubisoft is delaying and then wonder why the wii u version get so little sales

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlink that's because you didn't see how many people suddenly decided it was cancelled and not delayed!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame I don't even care about making fun of this stuff any more... gamers seem pretty greedy these days, generally... we've ended up creating an environment in which what you've got isn't good enough... everyone's addicted to new information or new announcements or new releases or whatever... as for me, I'm perfectly content with the games I've got for now, and I'll be happy if there's a little while before the next games I want come out.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku
Untitled
this is the kind of fun I make

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku still playing Pokémon?(I started playing again and I'm going to train a Volcarona for @Prof_Clayton's NL unofficial Tournament!)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame I've already trained a Volcarona. In Black Version, actually.

...lol well anyway, right now I'm taking a break from battling so I can focus on completing the Pokédex!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I wouldn't train anything but my Froslass isn't allowed so I decided to train a Mismagius until @Wulfey traded me a good Larvesta!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Hmm, well I'm up to 344 Pokémon obtained! That's about 47% of all Pokémon! I can probably get a good 2/3 of all Pokémon on my own, just evolving and breeding!

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I've obtained 245 without even trying. it'll be a piece of cake for you to achieve 2/3 of Pokédex!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame I'm missing a good chunk of starters and legendaries, but other than that I can get just about everything else on my own!

...I do have all the Gen V. legendaries, though (not counting Keldeo or Genesect, but I don't need them anyway), and I'm only missing Xerneas from Gen. VI.

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku if you need a Treecko I can get one easily(already have it only need to breed it with any ditto for an egg.)

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame I'll probably want one eventually! ...and my friend says she's got a surplus of Chikoritas, so I'm gonna go through the long transfer process from HGSS to X & Y!

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku ok so as soon as I finish my latest breeding. I'll get a Treecko for you!

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

@gioku I can borrow you Xerneas if you want. Just make sure I get it back as I have a oral english mock exam to practice to so I can't receive it for the next couple of days

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

@metroidlink go around asking strangers to gamechat so you can train your english

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic