Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,281 to 4,300 of 96,537

SheldonRandoms

Sega Nomad says hi everybody.

(Hello Dr. Sega Nomad)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

But we all like video games, right? That's good enough for me.

What are these "video games" of which you speak?

(dies in a horrible fire, struck down by the gods for sacrilege)

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

@The-Wind-Pikpik Well, I mean, they're really not "imaginary", they're just extra numbers; like how at one point negative numbers were new extra numbers, or fractions, or zero, etc.

It's easy: Imaginary numbers are the answer when we have no method of actually describing said answer.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

sugarpixel

KittenKoder wrote:

Gioku wrote:

@The-Wind-Pikpik Well, I mean, they're really not "imaginary", they're just extra numbers; like how at one point negative numbers were new extra numbers, or fractions, or zero, etc.

It's easy: Imaginary numbers are the answer when we have no method of actually describing said answer.

I still think everyone should read this.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

√25 = √25 (This symbol is supposed to be square root)
√(5)² = √(-5)²
|5| = |-5|

How the heck five equal to negative five!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

Gioku wrote:

I still think everyone should read this.

I just remember that taking zero from any value results in infinity ....

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder

Okay Sheldon, here's what's going on. You take the quotient of the value of pi then multiply that with the direct result of the square root of the prime number which is the dividend of your left side. Combine that with the log value of your squared integer for the multiplier of the right side with the result of your left foot's size, in inches, that's very important. Add the three results then divide by the number of light years to Pluto. You should come to this answer:

Untitled

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

KingDunsparce

@Gioku Thank you so much! We revisited imaginary numbers today and I was still as lost as when we first worked with them. That article finally made it click! Our teacher told us the "it's not really important for us to learn right now, you'll learn it in depth later" explanation with a brief summary (which now makes sense). It worked for the rest of the class (most of the rest of the class anyways), but I was struggling to grasp the concept without actually knowing what it's supposed to mean. Now I'm starting to get it (still not quite there yet)! :0 I have a calculator that can do the math, but for our class, we learn non-calculator until we're good at that, and then move to calculator later.
Also, you've been studying imaginary numbers for three years on your own? Wow. I'm not too fond of math (pretty good at it most of the time, but I don't like it) so I try to stay pretty far away from it when I can.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

SheldonRandoms

Because i'm a Mr. Dr. Professor, I studied at the University of Wumbology.

KittenKoder

OdnetninAges wrote:

You zetta sons of digits. You're outta your vector, you filthy hectopascals.

S.O.H.C.A.H.T.O.A.

That's "Miss zetta son of digits," thank you very much.

Super_Gravy

@KittenKoder: You Miss zetta daughter of digits! You're outta your vector, you filthy hectopascals!

Is that better?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

@Super_Gravy" rel="nofollow">@Super_Gravy wrote:

√25 = √25 (This symbol is supposed to be square root)
√(5)² = √(-5)²
|5| = |-5|

How the heck five equal to negative five!

actually the |5| and |-5| both mean unsigned 5(it means positive and negative don't matter)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic