Untitled

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

GuSolarFlare

The-Wind-Pikpik wrote:

HOORAY FOR MATH!
Untitled

yup! no matter what you do you'll be bound to math even if just to a basic level so it's better to accept it and start liking math(or at least not hating it) so:

HOORAY FOR MATH!!!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

KittenKoder

One problem with math that I have, I learned advanced math in code so many of the symbols used on paper .... I have no clue what they mean. The technical term for how I know math is "procedural," I think. Yay for education before the internet! Basically that means, I understand the pseudo-code often posted in the wiki sources, but in it's natural form I have no idea how to solve it.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

KittenKoder wrote:

One problem with math that I have, I learned advanced math in code so many of the symbols used on paper .... I have no clue what they mean. The technical term for how I know math is "procedural," I think. Yay for education before the internet! Basically that means, I understand the pseudo-code often posted in the wiki sources, but in it's natural form I have no idea how to solve it.

yeah it messes a little with the head. I used to mistake a lot of symbols in both programming and calculus classes good thing I got used to it before the tests started.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

KittenKoder

GuSilverFlame wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

yeah it messes a little with the head. I used to mistake a lot of symbols in both programming and calculus classes good thing I got used to it before the tests started.

In my day, I had to ditch a lot of advanced math classes to learn computer programming, they didn't think we could handle so much information as kids so our curriculum was lacking in so many ways. I spent time in math class learning computer software until high school, and by then my math grades were so skewed I had to convince the chem teacher to allow me into first year chem by bugging the crap out of him. He was reluctant because of my math grades being crap at the time, of course he didn't realize I was also developing advanced physics apps because we didn't get credit for those things.

Long story short, I turned out to be his best student ever, I wound up loving chemistry more than computers. Too bad I can't set up a chem lab in my apartment legally, I wouldn't be posting online so much.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Untitled

@KingDunsparce yeah, I really love math! ...my only issue is that I cannot even do the simplest equations in my head (like 25+46), but now that we're able to use calculators for everything i can finally understand everything! So math is fun for me now that I don't have to worry about doing it in my head.

...and I've been studying Hyperbolas (and hyperbolic space), and fractals for awhile too; we haven't learned about either of those yet...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

College still has no date to begin this year for me(lucky, I guess... but I doubt I'll be able to take it any longer, I'm on vacation since late november...)

my Backloggery

TsunamiSensei

I've had school off all week... due to an inch of snow.

-Skeletor

HankLangley

The-Wind-Pikpik wrote:

EXTRA SUMMR DAYS FOR YOOOOU

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Undead_terror

The-Wind-Pikpik wrote:

Ya, when it snows a little bit here the school calls all homes to let the kiddies know that there is no school, the school has been closed a few times but not as much as previous years.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

When it snows, they (sometimes) order pizza at work.

......And yes, of course I eat it all, but don't tell them that

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HankLangley

Where i come from it snows freedom. 'Murica

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Undead_terror

Untitled
This is me pretty much now, snow was fun for a bit (mostly around Christmas time) but now I want to see some green and other colors while not having to deal with ice!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror I know what you mean. I want to see more colors as well. but for now, we'll just have to improvise.
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

It snowed enough to cancel all exams, so I'm not complaining.

-Skeletor

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic