Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,201 to 4,220 of 96,538

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I.........
Untitled
Already knew that.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

KittenKoder wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@KittenKoder get off of the phone, I have to tell @Gioku something about the comment he/she/whatever said, because it's important, get off the phone NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, that will have to wait, I need to gab to my boyfriend about the latest fashion mistake one of my friends made today.

I think, generally, this is the last thing that boyfriends are interested in hearing about, hahaha.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@KittenKoder I need to tell @Gioku that Ga, the Norwegian male supermodel is in town signing autographs, get off the phone. Waahhhhh, why can't I ever chat on forums in peace these days, if only somebody would make it that you can go online and talk on the phone at the same time, but alas, that's not going to happen until 2015, when we have self lacing shoes

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Also, @Gioku is a he/she/whatever

SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

SheldonRandoms

@OdnetninAges sorry, but @Electricmastro started it by making this thread

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@KittenKoder get off of the phone, I have to tell @Gioku something about the comment he/she/whatever said, because it's important, get off the phone NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, that will have to wait, I need to gab to my boyfriend about the latest fashion mistake one of my friends made today.

I think, generally, this is the last thing that boyfriends are interested in hearing about, hahaha.

Pbft, no way, they always want to hear about it for hours.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

KittenKoder

OdnetninAges wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

That noise is haunting us again, wat have I do?

Me did it.

No wait, the nostalgia diseases started with whoever posted the pic o ROB. It's their fault! HANG 'EM!

You'll have to find me first, Koder!

Let's see, the map says I hang a left at 43rd for about 4 block, then turn right on some street with a name I cannot pronounce. At the end of the street you are somewhere near there.

Am I close?

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

sugarpixel

KittenKoder wrote:

Gioku wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Pbft, no way, they always want to hear about it for hours.

Or at least we pretend...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

This is the reason why I don't have a girlfriend..........no wait, it's the crazy fan-girls , they are my girlfriends for life, and I love them as much as I love myself

OdnetninAges

KittenKoder wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

That noise is haunting us again, wat have I do?

Me did it.

No wait, the nostalgia diseases started with whoever posted the pic o ROB. It's their fault! HANG 'EM!

You'll have to find me first, Koder!

Let's see, the map says I hang a left at 43rd for about 4 block, then turn right on some street with a name I cannot pronounce. At the end of the street you are somewhere near there.

Am I close?

Ok fine, I'll give you a picture of my house so you can try to find me more easily.

Untitled

Pretty nice, eh? The previous owner won it in a contest, but abandoned it the next day for some reason.

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic