Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,221 to 4,240 of 96,526

SheldonRandoms

So uh......I'm watching the news, and they are talking about Love plus for the Nintendo DS game player (from the maker of the 3DEE's and 2DEE's). Of course they start talking about about the movie her, just like they when Gravity was released, the news kept talking about it when something space related happened. Overall, they had someone doctor or whatever say that it'll help you in a relationship, but shouldn't be used for a real relationship.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

He's got toast, so sure, why not!?!
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

Hey... in case you guys were wondering, this is what music from Rayman Origins sounds like at a lower pitch:

...it actually sounds like real people singing!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku The fish sing better then that, that can't be there true voices, *THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!?!?!?!?

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I would go on American idol and win if I sang like that, and then I could join those fish, Those fish, THOSE FISH!!!!!!!!!

KittenKoder

Yo ho, yo ho, a priate's life for me! (bad singing)

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Veloster

Somebody told me you had a boyfriend, who looked like a girlfriend that I had in February of last year.
Can anyone elaborate on this?

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

sugarpixel

Oh goodness! I'm so close! I've got one last essay to write, and I should be passing all my classes...! The semester ends tomorrow, though so I am cutting it really close... and I've still got the Algebra II final... wish me luck!

(luckily math is the only class we have a final in; and I'm very glad for this because the classes are extra hard at my school, I don't know if I could handle finals on top of that!)

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku become fred rechid!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku ok sorry that was just a weird way to say "Break a leg" that's a weird way of saying "Good Luck"

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Mickey give him a rest this time by the way he's putting it his school seems to be in college level...

my Backloggery

Mickey

@GuSilverFlame I can't tell if your disappointed or annoyed or just neutral about what I just posted. To clarify: I was referencing a song. A popular song that my bro might've heard, so he'd get it and be cheered up a little if he never held Miley Cyrus in high regard. In retrospect, I shouldn't have posted that, and I apologize.

@Gioku For real, bro, try and focus on that essay. You did all the other ones so, logically, you'll be able to do this one too. I'm rooting for you.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

Well guess what guys, I just finished... and with 8 minutes to spare.

...now on the the Algebra II final.

GuSolarFlare

@Mickey I'm half serious and half fooling around because if I was serious I wouldn't post anything to stop the chatting temporally to not bother anyone

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic