Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,681 to 3,700 of 96,534

sugarpixel

Do any of you guys use Nintendo Video? I just got what has to be the best video from it yet called Mr. Download Says...
It's just an advertisement for 3DS Retail downloads, but I could. Not. Stop. Laughing!
It's so friggin' funny! If only all Nintendo advertisements could be so good, holy crap!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Fikachu

Gioku wrote:

Do any of you guys use Nintendo Video? I just got what has to be the best video from it yet called Mr. Download Says...
It's just an advertisement for 3DS Retail downloads, but I could. Not. Stop. Laughing!
It's so friggin' funny! If only all Nintendo advertisements could be so good, holy crap!

I've not used Nintendo Video and prevously haven't heard about it for that matter

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

GuSolarFlare

I'm following on the Miiverse everyone from the Chit-Chat crew that put the NNID in the profile(maybe, hope I didn't forget anyone)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku saw your post on Miiverse I already added your FC!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: That works pretty slick, huh?
I actually posted that from my laptop; I'm at school right now and also don't have my 3DS with me, lol. So I'll add you when I get home!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku ok! but wow the Miiverse is fast! Swapnote would take a whole day after sending to receive a notification, sometimes!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame Yes definitely! I don't even miss SwapNote at all anymore! MiiVerse is great! I'm gonna have fun posting in the Mario & Luigi Dream Team community, I think. I've barely used this thing at all and I'm already really enjoying it!

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku me too! discussing MH3U on the Miiverse is great! and people post funny/well made drawings in every community I really like those!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi I'm following you and added your FC!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi: I think I missed adding you as a friend on 3DS... I'm following you on MiiVerse now, though!

I'm just hoping they're working on 3DS Communities for more games, like Virtual Console Communities like the Wii U has! And Kid Icarus Uprising, Paper Mario Sticker Star, etc. Hopefully they get those online soon! I'm excited for it!

Edited on by sugarpixel

GuSolarFlare

hey so what Online Multiplayer game do you guys have on 3DS?
I have LM:DM, KI:U and RE:Revelations(yeah not much )

my Backloggery

homerthegreat

I broke my hand in big plaster cast anybody got any ideas of what I could do

homerthegreat

GuardianKing

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Guess whose 3DS just came back fro repair with all of its data wiped out? ME!!!

I know I've added some of you on my list of 3DS friends in the past, but if it's possible, can y'all re-add me again? (You can also add me for the first time if you want to )

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic