Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,661 to 3,680 of 96,243

Electricmastro

Gioku wrote:

@Electricmastro: OK, what are you planning on evolving? I might want to evolve some stuff, too, while were at it.

Are you under the name "Tony?"

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Electricmastro

Gioku wrote:

@Electricmastro: Yes, I am Tony. So what do you want to trade?

Seadra, Magmar, and Electabuzz.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Electricmastro

Gioku wrote:

@Electricmastro: OK, cool. I'll trade you an Electabuzz for an Electabuzz if you don't mind~

Are you online now?

Electricmastro

Gioku wrote:

@Electricmastro: One moment, please... I will be right with you...

Wait, did not realize my Electabuzz and Magmar don't have hold items, i'll come back in a sec.

sugarpixel

So I'm having fun with my free-from-Steam Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed!

...I have no idea who most of the characters are, but whatever.
At least it has Wreck it Ralph, so that makes me very happy! All the tracks I've played so far have been very well made - but again I have no idea what any of them are based on, lol. This is the first SEGA game I've ever owned, after all.

But I really like it! It's tons of fun (and I got it for free, too, so that makes it even better! )!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Glad you're enjoying the game (and those exclusive PC characters ). You don't know most of the characters or stages based on those characters? well i'm the opposite of that.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KingDunsparce

Gioku wrote:

This is the first SEGA game I've ever owned, after all.

Have you never played Sonic before? :0

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

sugarpixel

@CaptainCharlie: Unfortunately, nope. I was (and still am) a Nintendo kid.
I really want to get into Sonic, though. I want to get 3D Sonic the Hedgehog, I'm so glad they brought that to the west, holy crap! now I don't have to settle for the Game Gear VC version~
And I plan on getting Sonic Lost World for 3DS and Sonic Generations for PC.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Oh yeah, the list...........

Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse: The best part about this was Pluto's Christmas Tree and Mickey's Christmas Carol, now that I said thatz...........The main problem with this special was it's plot. After a Christmas eve show, everyone prepares to leave. However, a snow storm is blocking there way from getting outside.....not really The gang soon find out that Donald doesn't have his Christmas spirit, and they try to make him rev up that Christmas spirit. Maybe Donald doesn't have his Christmas spirit because he doesn't celebrate Christmas, maybe he's feeling stress because his nephews keep doing what they do, or maybe Donald is Jewish, but they continue to make him "rev up that Christmas spirit". To try and do that, they show Donald some cartoons. the first one shows him ice skating (so Christmasy), the second one is Pluto's Christmas Tree (the inside of the Christmas tree is so pretty, also this cartoon clearly shows Donald with his revved up Chr... maybe Donald's acting like Scrooge because this whole movie i...). The third one they show would make Deadpool and Pinkie Pie happy.........and the last one, Mickey's Christmas Carol, is good (enough said). Overall, this special is mediocre (enough said).

Oh, and wanna know how Donald got his Christmas spirit back?
He got to put the star on top of the Christmas tree, they just asked and he did it, just like that. Then they sing about it, of course.

Also wow, I reviewed again, I have a story(s) I should write before it's too late..........

Current list.
0. Shrek the halls.
1. A very Digi Christmas.
2. Christmas come to Pac-Land
3. The Fat Albert Christmas Special
4. We Wish You a Turtle Christmas
5. Frosty Returns
6. Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas
7. Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse

Current ranking.
1. Frosty Returns
2. A very Digi Christmas
3. We Wish You a Turtle Christmas
4. Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas
5. Shrek the Halls
6. Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse
7. Christmas comes to Pac-Land
8. The Fat Albert Christmas Special

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

...........uh.

Nestor the Long-Eared Christmas Donkey: To just sum this up, you guys are Mr.Tentacles, and i'm Mr.SquarePants.

Current list.
0. Shrek the halls.
1. A very Digi Christmas.
2. Christmas come to Pac-Land
3. The Fat Albert Christmas Special
4. We Wish You a Turtle Christmas
5. Frosty Returns
6. Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas
8. Nestor the Long-Eared Christmas Donkey

Current ranking.
1. Frosty Returns
2. A very Digi Christmas
3. We Wish You a Turtle Christmas
4. Nestor the Long-Eared Christmas Donkey
5. Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas
6. Shrek the Halls
8. Christmas comes to Pac-Land
9. The Fat Albert Christmas Special

Frosty Returns is still winning (or losing) this, but we.....I mean I R just getting started. Yesterday, they showed 4 Christmases on TBS, but I got home late, so I missed it. Recommendations are recommend (did I just say that?).

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I got so board that I caught fire.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic