Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,701 to 3,720 of 96,504

GuSolarFlare

@GuardianKing wow so it was a complete wipe out in the data? did you at least get your Download games back?(if you had any)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

Mickey wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Untitled

I love you~

Hey Hey Hey, I watched the Fat Albert Christmas special, that means you have too love me as well.

Also Miiverse is on the 3DS now, but I didn't set that up yet. Follow me, set me free, add me so we can escape from the Miiverse admins!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Mickey wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Untitled

I love you~

Hey Hey Hey, I watched the Fat Albert Christmas special, that means you have too love me as well.

Also Miiverse is on the 3DS now, but I didn't set that up yet. Follow me, set me free, add me so we can escape from the Miiverse admins!

Follow me!
oh "yeah"!!!!
Miiverse is lurking around every turn
trust your Miis got to live and learn

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

"Hi there, kids! Please have a parent or guardian look at this for you, OK?"

I don't have my Grandma's kiss on my forehead, i'm an adult, not a 12 year old for reeeeeaaaaallllllzzzzzzzz.
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Captain_Toad

(sigh) Well.. I guess I'm joining @Dark_Luigi on the "No WiiU this Christmas because Mom says it's too expensive" Club.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

sugarpixel

@GuardianKing: Oh whoops, I totally spaced and never added you earlier, sorry! =_=
I don't remember if I ever had you added before... what was your old name on 3DS? I can delete your old account of I've got it...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@GuardianKing OK let me see if I have a duplicate...

EDIT: I've got someone named "GKing" that looks just like you, but with a green shirt... is that you?

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@GuardianKing: OK, well... I guess I shoulda deleted that one quite awhile ago, lol... but maybe I'll keep it just for the extra Friend Safari, lol.

sugarpixel

This was the best thing I ever got from Nintendo Video:

Unfortunately, the only way I could find it was somebody recording it off of their 3DS, but... it was amazing.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic