Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,373 to 3,392 of 96,532

SheldonRandoms

I think at this ponit, @Everybody says dah same things

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Metroidlink

@gioku What do you think? Can you find something we can help you with?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

Yeah everyone, if you have ideas for me/want to make music for me, I'm up for it! I love all this support, though! It gives me the motivation to keep working (that sometimes I lose)! So if you guys continue to show so much support/stay so enthusiastic/share lots of ideas, I think I can finish this game! And if everyone supplies ideas, I can make a game for the players. I'm surprised more game-makers don't get involved with the fans; how can you make a game people want if you don't ask them what they'd like to play?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

I'm surprised more game-makers don't get involved with the fans; how can you make a game people want if you don't ask them what they'd like to play?

Because Capcom.

Also about ideas, maybe you could make a rhythm version of Fruit Catch Mode, where you catch fruit with the beat of the music.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Metroidlink

I am not good at suggestion things so I could help with the technicl stuff like music!
Edit: removed things I can't do becuase I am a beginner (not in music)
What kind of music is going to be in the game?

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

sugarpixel

@SheldonRandoms: I was thinking about a rhythm mode, but the issue is that, um, it requires carefully made music... which as I've stated (too) many times that I can't do! ...I could probably get around it, though... we'll see. I'm focusing on Rush and Catch modes at the moment; once I've got those down I'll start working on everything else!

And artwork!
Untitled

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

RR529

Thanks for all the helpful replies, but I think I'll just stick with the Santa costume Link I made last year.

<

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Jaz007

Does anyone else think the new Wii U commercial where the kid says "we already have a Wii sweety" is atrocious?

Jaz007

SheldonRandoms

@Jaz007 Yeah, but the cheesiness of the commercial will somehow inform some of those mothers and fathers, who either don't know about the Wii U yet, or will finally tell them that the Wii U is a different console then the Wii.

Metroidlink

CountWavula wrote:

RIP Paul Walker, i never cared for any of the movies you were in, but you seemed like a good guy. A sad way to go considering he was in the passangers seat.

how ironic that he was killed in a car accident when he is an actor in one of the best car movies...

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

BadKitty

Gioku wrote:

I'm surprised more game-makers don't get involved with the fans; how can you make a game people want if you don't ask them what they'd like to play?

Points at Tales of Madness~ :3
I thought that way first. u__________u
Getting out there~ Getting the fans/NLer's involved where they can be apart of the game and contribute to it. Cause come now, who wouldn't to play a game where you could star in it? u_u

ToM2 is still in the works don't fret! It is just simply paused at the moment do to IRL. ._.
In the mean time feel free to support it or revive it where ever it lies xD Give your funny little ideas an contribute to it~
If you feel to have your names in the credits or have a part/art/music/whatever it may be in it since this will take longer then expected... u__u

We have cookies for any one that enters that thread~! u__u
Untitled

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

so @Gioku and @BadKitty what do you use to make games? I'm thinking of learning C++ and programming the games directly but it would be cool to use a tool to play around with game ideas until I can actually use C++ properly...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

BadKitty

GuSilverFlame wrote:

so @Gioku and @BadKitty what do you use to make games? I'm thinking of learning C++ and programming the games directly but it would be cool to use a tool to play around with game ideas until I can actually use C++ properly...

Well tales of madness originally started being made by another user Link977 an he had in lined up to be made in RPG Maker VXAce and one of my friends gifted me that maker so I have the full version now an been making ToM's continuous line of games in said maker. :3

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: I use Game Maker 7, which is actually an old version of the program, but it's the one I'm comfortable with and can do the most with - and it's apparently great practice if you intend to work with C++ in the future! ...although, there's now Game Maker Studio, which basically allows you to make and publish games professionally (at least more professionally than you could with older Game Makers) on multiple platforms, and in a relatively short amount of time. It's quite expensive, but when I start really making games as a profession, I'll probably invest in it.

LordJumpMad

Gioku wrote:

@SheldonRandoms: I was thinking about a rhythm mode, but the issue is that, um, it requires carefully made music... which as I've stated (too) many times that I can't do! ...I could probably get around it, though... we'll see. I'm focusing on Rush and Catch modes at the moment; once I've got those down I'll start working on everything else!

And artwork!
Untitled

Is that a Corn Dog I see
Forget Fruit Rush, and do Meat Rush: A protein fuel game!
Also, while I have you, since we need all the NL users we can add in Tales of Madness 2, how would you like to look like in our game Gioku.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

BadKitty

Meat rush!
I'd be in kitty heaven~ n_n
Untitled

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

sugarpixel

@EmperorJumpMad: Yeah, that's a corn dog! There'll be hot dogs and hamburgers in it, too!
Anyway, I'd like to look just like my avatar, if that's okay! With the Shy Guy in the backpack and everything. That'd make me happy.

BadKitty

Gioku wrote:

@EmperorJumpMad: Yeah, that's a corn dog! There'll be hot dogs and hamburgers in it, too!
Anyway, I'd like to look just like my avatar, if that's okay! With the Shy Guy in the backpack and everything. That'd make me happy.

Is that all? u_u
Well I can see what I can come up with or if you want you can make your own sprite of yourself and hand it into me to put in the maker. :3

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic