Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,361 to 3,380 of 96,530

GuSolarFlare

@iReclaimer, @Gioku started making his new game and it looks like fun!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku your idea is really great! what about a reverse mode or a villain mode? like, you play to stop the main character somehow, maybe.

Hmm... I dunno if that would be it's own mode, but I was planning on having unlockable "mutators", which modify the game in different, often strange ways (like the "cow mutator" that changes all the fruits into cows, etc.). So a "reverse mutator" could work! ...but what exactly were you thinking of by "reverse"?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku like avoiding the fruits and having to hit obstacles(this kind of thing are fun because they confuse a lot when they happen suddenly it breaks the usual a make the head work out a little more) yeah it'd work better as a "mutator"

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: yeah, that could work well! ...I need to find all the notes I had on Fruit Catch!, I don't remember what most of the mutators I had planned out were... but maybe you guys can help me come up with some, too!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

iReclaimer

Sounds cool. Have you ever made a game before this?

iReclaimer

Nuuzen

@Gioku I'd definitely would love to help in any way I can. :3

Nuuzen

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8838-7829 | Nintendo Network ID: Nudull

SheldonRandoms

Nuuzen wrote:

^This is also what I says

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

@Nuuzen & @SheldonRandoms if you guys come up with any ideas I'd be glad to hear them! ...and if either of you can make music (or know somebody who can) I could really use the help! Otherwise I'm just gonna remix the song I used in Fruit Catch!; to the point where it becomes my own song.

SheldonRandoms

Metroidlink wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Nuuzen wrote:

^This is also what I says

@Metroidlink Also says dah same things

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

I think at this ponit, @Everybody says dah same things

Metroidlink

@gioku What do you think? Can you find something we can help you with?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

Yeah everyone, if you have ideas for me/want to make music for me, I'm up for it! I love all this support, though! It gives me the motivation to keep working (that sometimes I lose)! So if you guys continue to show so much support/stay so enthusiastic/share lots of ideas, I think I can finish this game! And if everyone supplies ideas, I can make a game for the players. I'm surprised more game-makers don't get involved with the fans; how can you make a game people want if you don't ask them what they'd like to play?

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

I'm surprised more game-makers don't get involved with the fans; how can you make a game people want if you don't ask them what they'd like to play?

Because Capcom.

Also about ideas, maybe you could make a rhythm version of Fruit Catch Mode, where you catch fruit with the beat of the music.

Metroidlink

I am not good at suggestion things so I could help with the technicl stuff like music!
Edit: removed things I can't do becuase I am a beginner (not in music)
What kind of music is going to be in the game?

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

@SheldonRandoms: I was thinking about a rhythm mode, but the issue is that, um, it requires carefully made music... which as I've stated (too) many times that I can't do! ...I could probably get around it, though... we'll see. I'm focusing on Rush and Catch modes at the moment; once I've got those down I'll start working on everything else!

And artwork!
Untitled

RR529

Thanks for all the helpful replies, but I think I'll just stick with the Santa costume Link I made last year.

<

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Jaz007

Does anyone else think the new Wii U commercial where the kid says "we already have a Wii sweety" is atrocious?

Jaz007

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic