Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,341 to 3,360 of 96,538

sugarpixel

@Nuuzen: Protip: you can edit your profile so that your 3DS FC, NNID, Steam ID, and several other "ID's" show up on your profile page, like mine. And then, they will magically show up on the bottom of your signature, also like mine!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

RR529

Hello, while I've been on NL for a long time now, this is my first time in this thread.

Now, the reason for my visit. Does anyone know of a good place to go in order to find a good gaming or anime related Christmas avatar?

I've just been typing in "<insert character name here> Christmas", but haven't had any luck yet.

I would create my own, but I'm limited to my 3DS for such matters, the doodle functions of the camera app are insanely limited, and I'm not artistically gifted enough to do anything good in Colors! 3D.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

GuSolarFlare

@RR529 if you're limited to the 3DS(meaning you don't have good tools to edit an already existing image) I suggest look in some sites like that deviantart one, I'm not used to go there but lots of people say that there are many good images there.

today I'm going to do a "death" training session I'm going to take my body and mind to the limit to get stronger. college made me weaker.. I had no time to play tennis or do anything better than walking, computer engineering drains all the energy(either that or having to leave home 5:40AM and take 1.5 hour trip by train, a really filled train with no space to move, to go college just to take the same 1.5 hour trip back later) I'm glad vacations came early this year...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

Alright! I believe my creative juices have once again started flowing!

Today, me and my sister are going to begin filming a James Bond parody using our collection of stuffed animals! You guys may remember Bumpity; in this he's going to be James Bumpity, 00B. The villain will be Smoochy the Frog; he'll have a mini Ladybug Pillowpet on his lap instead of a cat! I'm not sure of the story yet, but it will probably involve grand theft of legos. The title will be "Live and let Smoochy", and it should be completed on Wednesday when I have Animation Class again! Be on the look out!

Also, I'm working on a new game:
Untitled
I made a game awhile ago called Fruit Catch!, my first actually good game! This is going to be an evolution of that idea. I'm also going to include an unlockable "Fruit Catch" mode that'll work like the original. I think this game is simple enough, and I'm not giving myself any due dates, so I think there's a good chance that I can actually finish this one!

What do you guys think? Are you gonna look forward to my new stuff?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Thanks @Mickey! We've started working on "Live and let Smoochy" now, and omigod, it is become the greatest thing I've ever created, haha!
I'm so excited for you guys to see it soon!

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku it all looks promissing, you're an artist!

so my "death training" was pretty harsh for me as I spent a whole year without any substantial physical activity(but too easy I'll keep it up little by little until I'm in the best condition) my muscles can still go on forever but it's hurting to breath a little so I thought it was better to stop(damn adenoid!) but it was so much fun training tennis on the wall like in the old times!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Nuuzen

@Gioku Didn't know you had such talent. That's so awesome!

Nuuzen

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8838-7829 | Nintendo Network ID: Nudull

GuardianKing

@Gioku Hory crap I forgot you had actual talents at game-creation and photoshop...
Keep up the good work!

It seems I have exploded my digestive system this thanksgiving holiday break... I feel like I'm having a fever, chills and all, because all the energy in my body is going towards the digestion of all the unhealthy crap I ate...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

before I forget, page 169!(almost too late )
Untitled

so I've been wondering when the 3DS Miiverse update comes with the mandatory use of NNIDs what will be my NNID... I heard it can't be changed so I have to think carefully... have you guys thought yours already?

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi this one's really funny!!! if you can slip on bananas in Mario Kart why not on Mario platformers! I like it!

page 170(this time I won't forget this! )
Untitled

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

BadKitty

RR529 wrote:

Hello, while I've been on NL for a long time now, this is my first time in this thread.

Now, the reason for my visit. Does anyone know of a good place to go in order to find a good gaming or anime related Christmas avatar?
I've just been typing in "<insert character name here> Christmas", but haven't had any luck yet.

I would create my own, but I'm limited to my 3DS for such matters, the doodle functions of the camera app are insanely limited, and I'm not artistically gifted enough to do anything good in Colors! 3D.

Is there a character you have in mind? I always use to make/photoshop/find avatars for many NL users~ If you have something in mind you would like if so I shall turn it into dah best chistmasy festive avatar you ever had! >:]

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

RR529 wrote:

find a good gaming or anime related Christmas avatar?

Then you came to the right guy for all your avatar needs!
I'll just grab one of those faceless newbie avatars, put big anime eyes on it, and a Santa hat, and done!
I will ask for payment later.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@BadKitty did you make your own avatar?(it looks great!)

yo @JumpMad! you upgraded your username?

my Backloggery

BadKitty

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Nah just cropped it. :3

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: Thanks! I suppose it's a good thing I'm going to an art school, then! Also, my NNID will be Gioku, obviously.

@Nuuzen: Thanks so much!

@GuardianKing: Haha, okay I will! Thanks! (whaddya mean you forgot I had actual talent, huh? )

So, like I said, Live and let Smoochy is coming along really well, we're on track to have it finished Wednesday!
So since that's going well, here's what I've got planned so far for Fruit Rush (and I'd love ideas from you guys! My philosophy is that to make a game that the players will want to play is to get ideas from them and hear what they want!):

• I've got two modes planned out so far, Rush Mode (the main mode of the game), and Fruit Catch Mode (Fruit Catch Mode being unlockable and based on Fruit Catch!). I plan to have at least four game modes, all focused on collecting as much Fruit (and other stuff) as possible!
  • Rush Mode takes place in outer space; the story being that the "Fruit Asteroid" ran into the (very happy) sun, and exploded (the asteroid, not the sun), sending Fruits and various other goodies throughout the cosmos. Your character (the same one from Fruit Catch!) gains the ability to fly through space at high speed, and thus gives chase to the "space fruit".
  • It's not that easy, though: along with the fruit there's a myriad of obstacles, including vegetables, giant spike crushers, lasers, etc. And every level is capped by a boss! The game will be fast paced in the extreme!
  • You'll have plenty of (to be disclosed) powerups at your disposal, however, and collecting three "lucky 7's" in a level will make something good happen! Electric Prune Juice will be a bonus item in the game, too!
  • You'll be able to view your records, too, such as how many fruit you've collected, etc.

Once I start working on it a bit more, I'll add more information about it to my website!

So what do you guys think/do you have any ideas for me?

Edited on by sugarpixel

GuSolarFlare

BadKitty wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Nah just cropped it. :3

even so it still looks good

@Gioku your idea is really great! what about a reverse mode or a villain mode? like, you play to stop the main character somehow, maybe.

my Backloggery

iReclaimer

Hey guys what's up
Anyone wanna join a Skype group?

Edited on by iReclaimer

iReclaimer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic