Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,321 to 3,340 of 96,523

sugarpixel

Anyone up for some Mario Kart 7 online today? Here's lookin' at you, @CaptainCharlie! You still hangin' around here?
But anyone who wants to can join me for some Mario Kart!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

@Gioku Yep, I'm here. I'll probably get on in an hour or two. Don't plan on me getting any better though!

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

sugarpixel

@CaptainCharlie: Haha, okay cool. Just let me know when you're ready!
I played online for a bit with @WingedSnagret! He jumped in with me while I was playing. He beat me...
Untitled

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

@Gioku Mario kart time! Untitled

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson

sugarpixel

@CaptainCharlie: Um, can you wait a bit? YouTube apparently just got released so I'm waiting around to see what's the deal with that... and I'm also looking for a Ralts with Trace in Pokémon Y... so I'm slightly busy, lol. Will you still be around in a little while?

KingDunsparce

@Gioku Sure, I'll just practice while I wait. (Side note: just won a race)

sugarpixel

@CaptainCharlie: Well, you know what? Screw it, I'll play with ya! Ralts and YouTube can wait, lol.
Heh heh. Well, I've had to sit here and watch you do two races now, lol.

Edited on by sugarpixel

KingDunsparce

@Gioku Yay! I have to warn you though. I'm almost starting to almost get decent.

sugarpixel

Wow, I actually overlapped a guy on SNES Rainbow Road! Never done that online before!

KingDunsparce

Gioku wrote:

Wow, I, um... that may be the hugest lead I've ever had online, lol... heh...

Remember, you are facing a group of people of.. well... my skill level.

Edited on by KingDunsparce

KingDunsparce

@Gioku Okay, good game. That was fun! I've got my phone for mobile YouTube, so I'll pass on the app.

KingDunsparce

@GuardianKing I'm not right now, but I could get back on if you want. I need to add your friend code first though.

SheldonRandoms

If anybody wants to win or lose against mii in Mario Kart 7, just let me know.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Nuuzen

Been enjoying my Wii U a lot, and have plenty of game to tide me over through the holidays. My ID (and friend code)'s in my sig, if anyone wants to add me.

Nuuzen

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8838-7829 | Nintendo Network ID: Nudull

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic