Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 33,161 to 33,180 of 96,537

bimmy-lee

@ThanosReXXX - I often think of your idyllic life, living in a windmill in a tulip field as I slowly go insane on Budweiser in my basement counting ammo. Making sure I got enough. Merica.

@StableInvadeel - Hot dog pizza?

@NintendoByNature - I finally got around to watching the Chappelle special on Netflix. Wow, he was on fire. It was an all out assault on PCness, shame/apology culture, the internet, and race among others. Classic Chappelle. I highly recommend if you haven’t checked it out. Put the kids to bed first.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

NintendoByNature

@RedderRugfish waiting for the little guy to pass out and I'll hop on.

Edit:Hopping on

@bimmy-lee I watched the first half and wow. He really let it all fly on that special. No one is safe. I was laughing hysterically, my wife was just looked at me and said " you laugh like a little kid." Sorry I just couldn't help it. Gotta finish the other half soon.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

bimmy-lee

@NintendoByNature - It’s true, he made me make ridiculous noises, and I was all alone. Enjoy online SNES Kart. I could be talked into some online SNESing at some point.

@StableInvadeel - I’ve had all types of delicious sausages on pizzas, including chorizo, but in no way would I consider a hot dog a sausage. A hot dog is only a hot dog. Even a high quality hot dog in a casing from a butcher’s shop is still just a hot dog. A rung below real sausage.

limby-bee was a jerk.

Eel

I’m not sure how you would call them then. In my language hotdog is the dish, and sausage is the meaty thing inside. So that’s what’s I went with.

But yes, the hotdog style sausage is a common pizza topping.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ScottNintendo

If any of you put salad on your pizza, then I won't be happy at all.

SN

ScottNintendo

Well you can't call it a sausage dog because it's already taken, it's a real dog breed nickname.

NO! It's bad enough your sticking all these sausages on that beautiful pizza, the best pizza is plain like it was invented for.

SN

bimmy-lee

@StableInvadeel - Oh crap, we may have just run into a culture/language thing. Sorry, wasn’t trying to be aggressive.

@ScottNintendo - While I can appreciate the merits of a supreme or veggie pizza, my personal rule is no veggies outside of onions, garlic, or herbs.

limby-bee was a jerk.

ScottNintendo

StableInvadeel wrote:

(Silently adds spaghetti to the pizza taco)

That's just a mess, spaghetti salad pizza taco. Next your be eating it with chop sticks.
@bimmy
Yeah that's fine, great rule should be a law.

Edited on by ScottNintendo

SN

Sunsy

@Tyranexx If I remember correctly, there was even a regular single player mode, though most of the fun came from just flying around your own cities. It was a lot of fun to do as it allowed you to explore your city in full 3D.

Neat, I'm guessing it's one of the much older Apple computers. The ones before Macs became the norm.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

ScottNintendo

Fork > Chopsticks

Although chopsticks make you either look cool or a complete idiot spilling your food everywhere, It requires so much effort.

@Sunsy
Isn't Apple having trouble with sales recently?

Edited on by ScottNintendo

SN

Eel

They take some technique, but once you learn to use them it's pretty easy to eat with them.

Nothing beats the fork and tortilla combo though.

Bloop.

HobbitGamer

I saw the signal in the night sky; Who needs pineapple pizza?!

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Sunsy

@ScottNintendo Sorry, I wouldn't know since I don't usually follow Apple. I mostly remember Macs from the mid-90s because my family had one. The SimCity talk reminded me I played the original and 2000 on a Mac.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Eel

HobbitGamer wrote:

I saw the signal in the night sky; Who needs pineapple pizza?!

I am seriously considering ordering some tomorrow. My dad has been on a weird "I'll cook whatever I see on the internet" kick, and I haven't eaten properly in days...

Whatever it was he prepared today legit looked like dollar store canned food. Chicken giblets and all.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

HobbitGamer

Oh man, those phases. Mom does that once in awhile. But I get the groceries in town, so I at least know when to have a big lunch 😂.

Bought the Tetris dlc so I could play without pressure. I’ve been getting in the 7-10 range consistently now, but as soon as I notice that my zone falls apart.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic