Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,101 to 3,120 of 96,538

GuSolarFlare

@mariobro4 maybe.... but only if someone's stupid enough to start a Nuclear war....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Auracle

I've been listening to various Mario Paint compositions on YouTube and man, some them are incredible! Here are a few of my favorites.

Owl City - Fireflies

Portal 2 - Want You Gone

Super Epic Zelda Medley

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Ideal_Hero

My favorite parts were 3DS Miiverse and the additional information on 3D World. I also like the look of the new Pikmin DLC.

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

GuSolarFlare

I didn't watch it but my favorite part would probably be the Miiverse announcement!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

3DS MiiVerse and 3DS YouTube app are AWESOME!!! Two things I've wanted (for what seems like) forever!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

yeah the Miiverse will be awesome! but does it mean the FCs will be removed? I mean what if the friend list resets!?!?!

my Backloggery

Spagem

Yeah, can't wait for the Youtube app.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: yeah I was wondering exactly that; I hope my Friends List isn't reset! I think that NNIDs will be added in addition to Friend Codes; thus you will still have a Friend Code, but only because many fundamental parts of the 3DS OS are based around them.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi yeah I know what you're talking about, Rosalina is the coolest(and prettiest) princess in all Mario series!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku no fair! why only you knew about this beforehand?

on the pretty girls topic:
Untitled
HAJIME will be back!!! Gatchaman Crowds will have a second season!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

be careful to not end in the past when coming back from future!
Untitled

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Okay guys, I really really really really want a Wii U and Super Mario 3D World for Christmas... like no joke. That IS what I want - nothing else! Even though it would throw a wrench into my 3DS collection; it would mean forfeiting Mario Party Island Tour and Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, and probably several other releases in the future... but I've never had a home console before. It would be so magical to be able to play Super Mario 3D World with my little sister on our brand-new Wii U on Christmas morning... I can't imagine anything more magical than that...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic