Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,121 to 3,140 of 96,530

Nathan_Wv10

@Gioku I have also decided to have a Wii U for Christmas but I am stuck between choosing whether to have the Super Mario Bro U pack or the Zelda pack

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Finally, my keyboard is working again............so uh thanks again for wishing me happy annivers ROSALINA IN SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!?!?!?!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

@SheldonRandoms:

YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH ROSALINAAAAAAA!!!!!

Also, Rosalina is my goto character in Mario Kart 7... Rosalina + Bruiser + Roller Wheels = awesome!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I always play as my Mii online, cause I live to actually be the one to throw the bananas at people.

And speaking about Mario Kart, I might as well share this.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi: I've always liked Rosalina the best.

Something about her hair I really like. The way it gets in her face, I guess.

And out of the three princesses, Rosalina's the only one with a voice that does not get on my nerves!

Also, she has a personality that seems to say "I don't give a f***".

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I wonder what's next for Rosalina, Super Smash Bros?

SheldonRandoms

Rosalina probably has a chance, at the very least being an assist trophy, or being a costume color for Peach.

(Also Little Mac should be playable)

GuardianKing

Gioku wrote:

@Dark-Luigi: I've always liked Rosalina the best.

Something about her hair I really like. The way it gets in her face, I guess.

And out of the three princesses, Rosalina's the only one with a voice that does not get on my nerves!

Also, she has a personality that seems to say "I don't give a f***".

This says it all right here; plus, she not only watches over the entire cosmos (of the Mario universe anyway), but she was never really in distress. If anything, she did some of the saving.

It sounds misogynist to say, but I didn't expect to see a strong female support like this in a Mario game. I think it's more the tongue-and-cheek nature of the game that promotes this POV, but it's nice to have someone like Rosalina show up.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

sugarpixel

So, tomorrow is my birthday, but I've already gotten enough money to download Resident Evil Revelations, plus extra!

I've heard Steamworld Dig is good; should I get that? I know next to nothing about it; since I've heard it's a good game I think it'd be fun to just jump into it without knowing anything about it beforehand! What do you guys think?

Electricmastro

I recently got a PSP for the sake of owning PSOne Classics. I started with Spyro the Dragon.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Electricmastro

CountWavula wrote:

Does anybody else find hand held gaming for the most part uncomfortable?....I don't want to give it up, but yeesh. I just can't get into a decent groove or get comfortable for longer than 10 minutes. You constantly have to have your head sunk down like a crain that's beaming into a 4" screen..And to make matters worse the 3DS's 3D effect requires more focus & energy. It all makes for a not-so-comfy experience.

You can play it at a higher elevation like on a table or just turn the 3D effect off.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic