Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,081 to 3,100 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku good idea I'll do it now(good thing I saved a copy with the layers separated it makes things easier to edit)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Big_Boy_Chubs

Ufff.... this is kind of sad. This thread has really gotten slow.... Last I was here, you guys were on page 152 (chikorita) and that was a while ago.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

GuSolarFlare

@Former-Chubs well, it's all Pokémon's fault, you know..... plus I shouldn't even lose so much time in NL lately, I'm in the final tests that's serious stuff...

so far I'm approved in 4 subjects 2 didn't have the results yet and there are 2 tests left to do.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Electricmastro

I think that starting tomorrow, since i've beaten the Elite Four, i'll attempt to make it a goal to raise all 26 pokemon who have the potential to mega evolve.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Dark-Luigi

It's going to be a blast for 3DS owners on the 22nd! And Wii U too!

What are you guys going to get?

Are you going to go on an adventure through Worlds and turn into a drawing and serve two princesses of light and dark?
Untitled

Or are you going to have the party of a life time and have tons of fun with Mario and the gang?
Untitled

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi this holiday season will be a pain for me to chose what to get... I don't know if I'll get Pokémon Y(or X) or a Link Between Worlds. I had tons other choices but those two are priority to me(unless I find the other games I want for an unreasonably lower price )

my Backloggery

Dark-Luigi

@GuSilverFlame Honestly, in my opinion A Link Between World looks VERY promising. All the artwork, music, and Hyilida! I really think you should get that game first, but that's just what I think you should get!
And I don't know about you, but I really need Mario Party: Island Tour, just to have fun with all those awesome mini games and all, and Rosalina!

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi oh yeah Mario Party is getting released soo too! forgot that one. I think I'll do as you said I mean soon the Pokémon x/y "sequel" will come(no doubt) so a Link Between Worlds is more special at the moment!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

WTF guys... we opened our mailbox today... and instead of mail it was full of ants! WTF? It looked like there was some sort of foodstuff they found in there, but still... >_>

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku it happened to me once but instead of a mailbox it was my printer's scanner... weirdly they all disappeared in the consecutive day leaving literally no traces!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Ants do some weird s***, apparently! So I guess it's not quite so bizarre as I thought!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku ants could take over the world if they didn't disappear as easily as they appear!

my Backloggery

Captain_Toad

So no one's worried bout roaches taking over the world....

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic