Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,021 to 3,040 of 96,536

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku King Dedede in Kirby Air Ride gave that feeling....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Mickey

@Gioku Just recently got that feeling from "Injustice: Gods Among Us" after beating a S.T.A.R. Labs Mission that was objectively unfair. Though, because of that mission, I'll never be able to look at Lex Luthor again without wanting to punch him in the teeth.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

WinterWarm

@Gioku Yessss. I know what you mean!

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

The space level in Blast Works

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

sugarpixel

I remember my first instance of that was from the first game I ever owned: Pac-Man World 2 for GBA. I got stuck on the first boss for what seemed like forever, until, with the help of a friend, I figured out how to beat the boss. Once I defeated Inky, I had an entire world in front of me still to explore... it was a beautiful experience.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku you're back! what happened? why were/are you leaving? I'm curious

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: No, I said I might leave sometime in the near future... for now I'm still here! ...most likely, though, all that will change is the time of day I'm on here; if anything.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Auracle

Good ol' #153, Bayleef.
Untitled

@Gioku - I hope you don't have to leave. You're a rather fun chap. u_u

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku well if it's like this I might leave soon too. my uncle got a job for me! I'll start later this month or in the next month:D

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

toadsworth is the funniest!!!! or should I say Toadettesworth?

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Peach & Luigi

WHAT THE FRICK?

What do you guys think you're doing?

...I don't even want to talk about Toadsworth...

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku you know how it is. Luigi wanted to get closer to Daisy, Peach wanted to get closer to Mario. Daisy and toadsworth noticed something was wrong and tried to disguise themselves to see what was happening. but I don't know about the random desert Toad....

my Backloggery

WinterWarm

"This is the ladies' restroom."

"Are you implying no lady wants me? Is that what you're implying to me? Because I find that glib, incredibly glib. Every lady wants me, and I know it. I find your lack of belief in this fact glib, incredibly so."

@GuSilverFlame So whatcha goin' to be doin' at your job?

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku you know how it is. Luigi wanted to get closer to Daisy, Peach wanted to get closer to Mario. Daisy and toadsworth noticed something was wrong and tried to disguise themselves to see what was happening. but I don't know about the random desert Toad....

I don't think anyone has yet figured out how to respond to this post...

GuSolarFlare

@WinterWarm I'm going to do something like technical Support(if not exactly it)

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic