Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 25,941 to 25,960 of 96,469

BenGrimm

It’s the Marilyn Manson rib rumour all over again.

BenGrimm

Tyranexx

Delibheel wrote:

Maybe a corset model.

That'd make for impressive before and after pictures

That brings to mind this scene from Corpse Bride:

(2:19-2:42)

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

Anti-Matter wrote:

Delibheel wrote:

Maybe a corset model.

Walaa..!
Untitled
The winner of America's Next Top Model cycle 15, Ann Ward had a tiny waist.

That’s not a model, that’s a cautionary tale.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

JackEatsSparrows wrote:

Anti-Matter wrote:

Delibheel wrote:

Maybe a corset model.

Walaa..!
Untitled
The winner of America's Next Top Model cycle 15, Ann Ward had a tiny waist.

But Ann Ward was the WINNER of America's Next Top Model cycle 15 since year 2010.

Anti-Matter

TheAwesomeBowser

Most people have moved on from the 3DS. Not me.
Not me.

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

Anti-Matter

TheAwesomeBowser wrote:

Most people have moved on from the 3DS. Not me.
Not me.

I still continue my 3DS journey.
My target is try to collect 60+ 3DS games & 72 NDS games (USA, Japan & PAL combined)

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

@TheAwesomeBowser I've still got Dark Moon to finish on my DS. And as long as the only Pokemon TCG is the GBC release, my DS will be around XD

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@JackEatsSparrows

JackEatsSparrows wrote:

Anti-Matter wrote:

But Ann Ward was the WINNER of America's Next Top Model cycle 15 since year 2010.

Me (thinking): whoosh!

@Anti-Matter Walaa is not a real word...

P.S.

You REALLY gotta start learning the meaning of sarcasm, man. It's almost not even funny anymore.

@NEStalgia That's what you get, when you spend too much time lying on the ground like some Indian, listening to the sound of approaching spin-ups of hard drives...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
I learned "Walaaa" word from Dominique, a Cycle 16 of America's Next Top Model contestant after she fell down on first Bubble runway show with dress from Erin Wasson. 😆

She said "Walaa...! " at 4:42

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter No, she said "Voilà!". It's French. I can understand why you think it was Walaa, because it does sound like that, but it's not how you write it. So, there you go: you learned something new. You're welcome.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

1UP_MARIO

@JackEatsSparrows love this game. One of the only games I finished all in 3d. Finish it. Can’t wait for luigis mansion 3

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

ThanosReXXX

@Octane Wazaaaa!!!!

ThanosReXXX

@JackEatsSparrows Yup, wakawaka up the wazoo...

ThanosReXXX

No.

HobbitGamer

Anti-Matter wrote:

Behold, I am become the destroyer of threads.

#MudStrongs

NEStalgia

@rjejr " Do you know WHY American college students visited Amsterdam in the 90's? "
The universal appeal of speed skating?

@JackEatsSparrows Boxy was best. At least there was some character to it versus the "we've carefully designed this to not have any shape or recognizable feature" of pretty much all design and architecture of the 21st century.

Plus they were made of metal back then. Metal is better than plastic.

@ThanosReXXX Heck mine was only bruised, not broken (I think...never got it checked, but since the pain wasn't as excruciating, I presume,) and it took about 2 months. And really 10 months or so before applying pressure in the wrong spot didn't twinge a bit.

Hey, at least I can lay on the floor at all

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic