Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 24,501 to 24,520 of 96,537

HobbitGamer

@Knuckles-Fajita Happy Early Birthday!
@ReaderRagfihs Yeah, I’ve had luck with resurfacing. And tbh that may be the issue with the Wii drive. I got over it and played some Assassins Creed III after downing some cold meds lol. (I swear I saw a snow leopard board that ship...)

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Vinny

Getting a new pair of glasses tomorrow

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Tyranexx

Vinny wrote:

Getting a new pair of glasses tomorrow

This reminds me, I need to set up an eye appointment soon. Being nearsighted and 100% reliant on glasses/contacts stinks.

In the meantime....Hellooooo sweet, beautiful weekend! 😎

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

GeoChrome

@ReaderRagfihs This is the last one I can think of: What do you call a Simpsons drone? Spy Fox

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Vinny

I had a dream about Monokuma last night. Been playing too much Danganronpa recently...

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Banjo-

I had a dream about Fornite last night. I guess I am getting obsessed with improving my aiming and building skills LOL.

EDIT: I wish this was a joke.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

SheldonRandoms

I found a Cynthia doll at a Goodwill today, I heard she's a really cool dancer!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Haruki_NLI

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

HobbitGamer

@ReaderRagfihs Hmm, I see you’re playing Dreamcast online, but I don’t recognize all those games you mention. I’ve never heard of the “Not StarLancer” series.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Joeynator3000

sighs
What other mods have the banning ability? My mind isn't up for this right now. >.<

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

the_shpydar

So in one of my "i'm not drunk, you're drunk" moments, i decide to peruse Facebook and find and old school-mate who is an actress/comedian (former member of the UCB). Was going to send her a friend request until i see that she has her birth year listed as 1983 ... ummm ... NOPE! She's my age, born 1975! So i figured i probably shouldn't friend-request her and spoil the Hollywood bull. (EDIT: Her IMDB has a 1981 birth-year LOL)

Life is funny. More so as you age.

Now time to drink some more Jamesons.

Get offa mah lawn, etc.

Edited on by Eel

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

LadyCharlie

ey yo, I have another installment of "having a Switch is magic."
I was on a city bus, having a bad night (story for another time). across from me was some person playing Smash Ultimate on their Switch. I pulled mine out and started to play Smash as well.

I was playing World of Light and quietly cussing at the game. the lady next to me thought it was funny, and we had a conversation how cussing is emotionally beneficial. it then turned into a conversation about life in L.A.

long story short, she asked me out? I wanna give a special thanks to World of Light for causing the hissy fit that made it all possible.

LadyCharlie

Switch Friend Code: SW-1787-3887-5088 | 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6315-2933

gcunit

I asked Alexa to play some rock.

It took her at least 45 minutes to play any Status Quo.

WTF is that all about?

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

LuigibrineTheGreat

I really enjoy playing FEH, but I think my copy is determined to give me every Camilla under the sun...

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

Anti-Matter

I was quite sleepy during playing Gardening Mama NDS. 😴
Oh, it's already 12 AM. 🕛
Time to sleep.
Oyasuminasai everyone. 🌜

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

@Anti-Matter You got an hour’s sleep. Time to wake and tend that garden, farmer John!!!

#MudStrongs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic