Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 24,421 to 24,440 of 96,538

GeoChrome

There is no candy. It’s a cardboard tube with decorations on it.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Joeynator3000

...You could use it like a spear...?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

GeoChrome

It could make a nice javelin.

HobbitGamer

@PolarExperience technically, I have a solution, assuming it’s an Estes Rocket.
For a launch pad, the only thing truly needed is a slim but sturdy length of metal that can slip through the two or three loop tabs on the rocket’s side. Wire coat hanger stuck halfway in the ground should do.
The switch and fuse mechanism is super easy. All it does is spark a small wire like a paperclip inside the engine plug by applying both polarity to the wire at once. A length of speaker wire will do the trick. Fold in half, strip the insulation at the fold and stick exposed wire in engine butt. Apply a 9 volt battery to the other ends. (I lost half my Estes stuff one time, so I had to improvise)

...Or you could be safe and buy a $22 Taser launch kit. It has the pad, launch trigger, and a rocket IIRC

😂

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

Or make it a space ship for bugs.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

GeoChrome

@JackEatsSparrows Thanks for the tips. It actually is an Estes Rocket, didn’t know that it was a popular brand.

Alantor28

2018 was a great year for games. There's Dragonb Quest XI for PS4 (Which in my honest opinion, is the superior version), Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Octopath Traveler, Shining Resonance Refrain (I got the PS4 Launch case for it) and more.

Sadly, I didn't get Pokemon Let's GO Pikachu during the holidays, but I got a lot of present money from my family during my birthday and Hanukkah. ^_^ Anyway, I think 2019 is gonna be a great year for Nintendo Switch and PS4 gaming.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698

GeoChrome

I don’t want to relive Bendy Buzz.

Tyranexx

JackEatsSparrows wrote:

NEStalgia wrote:

Buzz Lightyear would know what to do with it!

...especially that particular Buzz Lightyear a few pages back.

Facepalm

Holiday off + returning to work the day after = Slow, boring day.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

Meanwhile, i have a feeling want to get rid my PS4 Slim on this year. 🤔
Just waiting for the next Direct, hopefully The Sims 4 will be announced for Nintendo Switch. 😕
Dragon Quest Builders 2 maybe one of my strongest title to be played along with my PS4 version of Portal Knights & The Sims 4, but once The Sims 4 announced for Nintendo Switch, I don't need PS4 anymore despite i still love my Portal Knights PS4 version.

Anti-Matter

Vinny

1 week of vacation left... Gonna speed my KH2 and Danganronpa V3 playtroughs up!

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

GeoChrome

More stories from camp: So I’m in a Personal Management merit badge class and we are talking about credit score. Immediately when the counselor is finished speaking, the first question is “What about CreditReport.com and Credit Karma? Surely they aren’t scams.” Advertising can really plague society.

GeoChrome

You know that feeling when you bought too much stuff and kind of regret buying it now, yet you don’t have buyer’s remorse? That’s me rn with the eShop.

ogo79

wait.
whats going on in here?
what did i miss?
its already 2018?
time flies

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Anti-Matter

@ReaderRagfihs
Yes, that's the reason i bought PS4 just only for The Sims 4 and FF XII the Zodiac Age (But later i will remove FF XII PS4 version, exchange with Switch version).

Well....
I did enjoy play The Sims 4, even still Base game without any Expansion packs (The DLC & Expansion packs are pretty expensive), but sometimes my hype on PS4 games i got oftenly lost and rise, like my mixed feeling between my favorite games on machine i hate most were battling in my mind. There was a feeling i want to get rid my PS4 due to more PS4 I eliminated, but sometimes i have feeling to keep it away due to my precious PS4 games i got so desperately.

For me, The Sims 4 is like Building foundation. If The Sims 4 also on Nintendo Switch, that means PS4 lost its foundation (Building is falling down), No more worthiness from PS4.

When i compared with PS3 games on my list that might be worthy, they are still Very Weak compared with my PS4 games choices. I don't play PS3 anymore since 2015.
Btw...
Let me show you my latest PS3 games on my list :
1. The Sims 3 (6.5 / 10)
2. Final Fantasy XIII (6 / 10)
3. F-1 Race Stars (6 / 10)
4. London 2012 (5.5 / 10)
5. Little League World series 2010 Baseball (5.5 / 10)

Compare with my PS4 games i have right now :
1. The Sims 4 (9 / 10)
2. Portal Knights Gold Throne edition ( 9 / 10)
3. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD remix ( 6.5 / 10)

4. Dragon Quest Builders 2 (9 / 10) (Don't have the game yet, but i already impressed with the gameplay from Youtube videos)

The other PS4 games i have (World of Final Fantasy, FF X/X-2 HD, FF XII The Zodiac Age) i put on Elimination list, that means they will be sold once i got the Switch version. And i stop playing those games completely (PS4 version)

So, if i buy Dragon Quest Builders 2 BOTH PS4 & Switch version, i will have 3 Very Strong PS4 games. 3 games are very few but they have Very Big potential and Very interesting gameplay, that means Almost no need other games. But, even until today i still cannot find other worthy PS4 games for me due to availability on Switch also.

In contrary, i still eager to add PS2 & PS1 games back to my gaming place after i got rid All my pirated copies of PS1, PS2 & Wii games long time ago. On my list, i have more than 60 titles of PS1 + PS2 games combined (Japan + USA version).

Btw, i have preordered Dragon Quest Builders 1 Switch version to learn how to build something before i play the sequel.
Maybe we can play together in Dragon Quest Builders 2, but on Switch version first since my priority is still Nintendo version. The PS4 version i might choose later due to 60 fps while Switch version is 30 fps. Dang it... ! I want 60 fps like prequel but have to play on machine i hate most. Aagh...

Anyway, i still keep my PS4 nicely while keep hoping the possibility The Sims 4 on Switch.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic