Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 2,301 to 2,320 of 96,532

Jaz007

It's just that using a girls legs as a pillow like seems to be a new height of messes up and pervertedness. I was being a little hyperbolic with the mental help thing as well.

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku wow! so many smiles! and so little personality shown in those smiles!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Big_Boy_Chubs

@Gioku the smiles were very illiterate too...

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

CanisWolfred

Jaz007 wrote:

It's just that using a girls legs as a pillow like seems to be a new height of messes up and pervertedness. I was being a little hyperbolic with the mental help thing as well.

Obviously you've never been to Spencer's. I've seen sillier, more perverted stuff than that there.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

KittenKoder

Jaz007 wrote:

Erm .... nope. It's the attachment to mother for a lot of people, yes, even women will find comfort in it sometimes. This is probably the least perverted idea I have seen, actually, the US stuff is far worse.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Auracle

Untitled

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Auracle

Ignore my efforts, will you? I guess I'll just have to step it up.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Kukuku~

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Electricmastro

Hugh Jackman (Wolverine's actor) meets Loki, but this isn't technically a Marvel crossover:

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

KingDunsparce

Whew, I almost missed this "weird contest." I was going to just do Rubber Fruit, but it appears that I have to go to more extreme creepy weird measures. Watch this:

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

GuSolarFlare

@CaptainCharlie

WHAT WAS THAT!?!?!

pretty cool! looks like the competition is between @Gioku's man-doll(or whatever was that) and CaptainCharlie's cows.... will a late contestant be able to beat both? or they will arise triuphant? don't lose next week in the next episode of "the Chit-Chat Thread"

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

KingDunsparce

I've got more like that. I'll get them up soon.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson

GuSolarFlare

@CaptainCharlie more!?!? how do you find so much weird stuff?

my Backloggery

Jaz007

Yes, bring us more stuff where won't know what we just watched. I think I might text one of my friends that just to see his reaction.

Jaz007

KingDunsparce

Well, don't plan on sleeping any time soon.

Edit: @Gioku, darn it. I should have just posted instead of watching the whole thing. xD

Edited on by KingDunsparce

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic