Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 22,441 to 22,460 of 27,575

JackEatsSparrows

I used a guide around the same time for E0, starmen net is wonderful. And I used a guide in mother 3 to play through during the first translation.

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ReaderRagfihs

Supposedly, the GBA version of Mother 1 (included in the Mother 1+2 collection) had an item that decreased the random encounter rate and increased the experience rate to make the game much more forgiving.

This led to people translating 1 GBA but leaving 2 GBA untranslated other than menus.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Wiimmfi Friend Codes: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii/2019_wiids_friend_code_thread
Wii/DS games online post shutdown

Blitzenexx

@ogo79: Yep, I used the guide on starmen.net. I've known for a while that it's where you go for pretty much everything Earthbound/Mother. It was well put together, easy to follow, and at times entertaining even. I played it last year and played Earthbound a few months before that for the first time.

I still need to play Mother 3 at some point.

Video Corner: The Terrible Truth About Smash Bros.
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (Wii U VC), Detective Pikachu

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Fooligan

Yeah. The weekend is over

I've been playing Hollow Knight anytime I've had time to myself this weekend. This game is great.

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

Anti-Matter

LOL
PPAP on Taiko no Tatsujin Arcade.

My Top 5 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (99 / 100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4 (95 / 100)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 with all expansion packs and DLC (93 / 100)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90 / 100)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90 / 100)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608

JackEatsSparrows

Welp, here's to starting another work week. Execs are already confused over things and it's only 12 minutes in! I think I'll just sit in a corner with my coffee, occasionally saying a few sentences that will create a fluster, just to watch it. Must be what a fox in a hen house feels like.

Days until SSBU: 102

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ReaderRagfihs

Days until Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate: Just 1 more...
I agreed to work extra today to help take my mind off it until tomorrow. Then there's no stopping me!

Anybody want to sing a song for @SuperLuigi111? Put a smile on your face, make the world a better place...

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Wiimmfi Friend Codes: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii/2019_wiids_friend_code_thread
Wii/DS games online post shutdown

JackEatsSparrows

That face you make as you have a muffin to your mouth, minding your own business, when your super is overheard saying "Yeah, I'm sure he can get us a report of that. Today? I don't see why it would be a problem". And there's nowhere I can hide. Cripes.

@SuperLuigi111 You are my sunshine, my only sunshine! You make me happy, when skies are grey!

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ogo79

HobbitGamer wrote:

I used a guide around the same time for E0, starmen net is wonderful. And I used a guide in mother 3 to play through during the first translation.

i got a couple of those mother 3 fangamer guides. those things are brilliantly done. i also used the starmen.net walk through as well.

ReaderRagfish wrote:

Supposedly, the GBA version of Mother 1 (included in the Mother 1+2 collection) had an item that decreased the random encounter rate and increased the experience rate to make the game much more forgiving.
This led to people translating 1 GBA but leaving 2 GBA untranslated other than menus.

yeah thats the easy ring lol. i dont mess with that stuff, but i see why some people did. but not me dude. cant roll with that. its an rpg. easiest genre to beat imo, all you have to do is follow instructions and grind.

Tyranexx wrote:

@ogo79: Yep, I used the guide on starmen.net. I've known for a while that it's where you go for pretty much everything Earthbound/Mother. It was well put together, easy to follow, and at times entertaining even. I played it last year and played Earthbound a few months before that for the first time.

I still need to play Mother 3 at some point.

may i recommend this:
https://www.fangamer.com/products/m3-handbook
oh and for all:
https://www.fangamer.com/products/cmon-nintendo-give-us-mother-3
lmao.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

JackEatsSparrows

Aw man, now i'm gonna be on that website all evening! (Never heard of it before) Thanks

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ogo79

also...i told yall streets of rage 4 was coming soon. i mentioned that in this thread a while back.
i want a cookie.
just like i did with mother 1. way before earthbound and a wii u was even out i told yall it was coming to virtual console. thats when i first joined here over 500 years ago.
got made fun of for my comment. and it happened.
and now people suffer.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

HobbitGamer wrote:

Aw man, now i'm gonna be on that website all evening! (Never heard of it before) Thanks

i dont feel sorry for you lol. i spent years scouring that site. buying merch and figuring out everything about the mother series i wanted to know.
i do feel sorry for you
it feels good to pull someone down to my misery.
im not alone down here anymore.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Blitzenexx

ogo79 wrote:

HobbitGamer wrote:

Aw man, now i'm gonna be on that website all evening! (Never heard of it before) Thanks

i dont feel sorry for you lol. i spent years scouring that site. buying merch and figuring out everything about the mother series i wanted to know.
i do feel sorry for you
it feels good to pull someone down to my misery.
im not alone down here anymore.

I don't know whether to thank you or to comfort my crying wallet.

Video Corner: The Terrible Truth About Smash Bros.
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (Wii U VC), Detective Pikachu

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

ogo79

Tyranexx wrote:

I don't know whether to thank you or to comfort my crying wallet.

ill take the thank you. dinner and a movie suffices.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ReaderRagfihs

I've known about fangamer for a while but have never been tempted to buy anything from there. I'm rarely interested in merchandise related to video games (especially when it's tat from a fan site).

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Wiimmfi Friend Codes: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii/2019_wiids_friend_code_thread
Wii/DS games online post shutdown

Joeynator3000

.......Well Ingress is even more boring than Pokemon Go and Niantic needs to burn in a fire. Seriously, I cannot do a thing here...In Ingress you have to be like, level 7 to submit new areas.....BUT YOU NEED A FREAKIN' PORTAL TO LEVEL UP.

Screw you Niantic, I give up with you.

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Cyborg: Why can't you call it a configuration disc?
Beast Boy: Why can't you call it an eyeball pizza thingy?

Delibheel

Those are games you're supposed to play by going out and exploring the city.

You're simply not the intended audience.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Joeynator3000

There's nothing to explore....I'd have to walk for an hour just to get to one area. Not to mention Florida weather, where it's blazing hot one moment and a pouring lightning storm the next. I'm in a decent area, too...but Niantic just sucks.

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Cyborg: Why can't you call it a configuration disc?
Beast Boy: Why can't you call it an eyeball pizza thingy?

Octane

@Joeynator3000 You can always play when you happen to be in town. Or go by bike, if that's any faster. It's a game that incentivices you to go out. Without visiting stops, gyms, or just walking in general, it's a pretty boring game.

Octane

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic