Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 22,441 to 22,460 of 96,535

Eel

I'm just glad I didn't break anything... Again... Those tiny ribbon cables, man.

But yeah the digital OoT is a nice bonus. I'm glad it moved with the system trasnfer.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

Aww that stinks. What about Tootsy?
I once named my favorite food in EarthBound as “trash”.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Vinny

Got Excitebots, Trauma Team and Dead Space: Extraction. I think I now have all the Wii games I want to play.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

gcunit

@Vinny Ha! Don't go fooling yourself. I've noticed a few of your Wii related posts recently and it looks like you're doing what I've been doing over the last couple of years. I've got about 130 physical Wii games now, but that hasn't stopped me finding more that I want to add.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Eel

I still can't believe they never gave us the WiiWare Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games.

That would've been a easy triple purchase from me and many many people

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

HobbitGamer

Pleeease tell me that Weedle was brought to level 100?!
I named a diglette something unsavory and battled somebody with it when Barnes N Noble used to have Pokémon days. The other kid’s mother was not amused.

I’ve picked up and moved a 120lbs dresser and gotten it in the house without assistance, pulled the old alternator off the pickup, and am about to put the new one on. I’m exhausted

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

Finally caught up on this discussion. Y'all have been busy! 😵

1. I still need to see Coco. My Disney Animation Club fancard needs revoked....

2. "Bread of the Dead" sounds both awesome and delicious!

3. I very rarely nickname my Pokemon and usually gave my characters practical names. Sometimes in brief non-save runs (usually me only playing the first hour or so of one of the classic games) I would name my rival a...rude name to fit their personalities. 👿

RRF's names up there made my day lol.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

Finally put the truck back together. We’all see in the morning if that was the actual problem. I’m plum tuckered out, and all I wanna do is play something. But I’m at the point where I’m too tired to decide.

#MudStrongs

Viewbob

Anyone here like soda? I really like soda.
You guys hear about this new Venom cross-promo with brisk? They're calling it "Symbiotic Dark Cherry Limeade" which sounds totally rad.
https://www.picclickimg.com/d/l400/pict/183447122739_/VENOM-M...
I'm not too big a fan of Brisk iced tea, but this flavor sounds just wacky enough to be something I'd enjoy!!

They say being drunk isn't too different from being sleep deprived.
In that case I've been on a two-week bender.

Eel

I don't really like soda. It's often like, over half the recommended daily intake of sugar in a single bottle.

I'd rather eat that sugar in a different form.

Bloop.

KryptoniteKrunch

I rarely drink soda anymore. Barq's Root Beer is the best imo, Mr. Pibb and Dr. Pepper are decent.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

Anti-Matter

Right now i'm following a Seminar about National Standard School Library. The event started from 8 am until 2 pm. Pretty boring, but i have to follow because my principal will ask about what i have learned from that Seminar.
Well, at least before the Seminar started, i played some 3DS games.

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

Well hello there, beautiful peeps. I ended up playing some Picross and Slayaway camp, if anyone was wondering.
Truck started right up this morning, thank goooodness. So that fiasco is over. Now I'm slogging through this week's billing cycle for the agency (aka using macros and hotkeys ftw ). I'm gonna try to get through some more This Is The Police today, I think.

#MudStrongs

Eel

Hm, some days ago I ordered an 8bitdo SN30 controller for the switch. Then I promptly cancelled the order some minutes later due to buyers remorse.

Now they have the same controller with a 15% discount in the amazon promotions. It's not a super big discount but a discount is a discount. Discount discount discount.

It's almost as if they noticed and casted a line with bait for me.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Viewbob

Funny, I've been talking to a few friends about this, too, and root beer seems the drink of choice among Nintendo fans. I'd have a tougher time choosing, for me it's a hard tie between root beer and Dr.Pepper. (do you guys consider Iced Tea soda?)

Fun fact; Root Beer didn't get it's name until the prohibition, when A&W used it as a marketing tactic. They opened these roadside joints that had all the feel of a bar, serving beverages with "beer" in the name out of head-y mugs, just without all the illegality!

They say being drunk isn't too different from being sleep deprived.
In that case I've been on a two-week bender.

Tyranexx

I haven't had a soda in months since I started trying to watch what goes down the trap, but I prefer Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, and root beer.

But yeah, I usually just get my daily sugar intake from honey or normal sugar (no sweeteners) these days.

In other news, I'm going with some co-workers to a sort of techno dance show this evening! Apparently the group was on America's Got Talent at some point.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

NEStalgia

So after years of saturday and sunday deliveries, at the moment every item I check from amazon shows "delivery tomorrow if you add 35$ of items to your cart at checkout", otherwise "2 day delivery, get it Monday, and now has the old text of "delivery in 2 business days".....has amazon ditched weekend deliveries?

Prime just gets worse and worse and worse. I seriously may just switch to Walmart soon. They do 2-day now with no subscription.

NEStalgia

Mew

I just realized Sligeach disappeared.

the official callie of nintendo life

Nintendo Network ID: SmasherMew

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic