Forums

Topic: Rumor Pokemon X and y starter evolution's final forms types, new breeding mechanic, new ability for the legends and 18 new pokemon out of over 100.

Posts 141 to 160 of 181

Raylax

I think we can discount that as fake, seeing as both Mewtwo-β have the wrong feet. Unless that came from an official source, idk.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

firestarter2398

So if they're focusing on genetics and we'd be facing scientists I hope they'll be put into different clothes than to what we see in BW/B2W2
And so does this mean there won't be a z game but perhaps X2 Y2 NOOOOO

Hey I wander what the legendary trio will be, and the region name, and the leaders and elite 4
OH MY GOD SO MUCH MYSTERY
MIND BLOW

Edited on by firestarter2398

FC: 0018-1208-7315

Raylax

Relax, guy. You'll give yourself a hernia.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

firestarter2398

I bet in corocoro this month we don't get much about new pokemon but stuff about the new mewtwo thingy
I bet it won't even be much just it's height, weight and stuff. By the end of it all the one question not answered is it a mewtwo form or a new pokemon

zoroarkrules25

We may get it's name. If we don't then on the 18th we are getting a video telling us everything about it.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

firestarter2398

Pokémon are really keeping a close eye on its leaks cuz we haven't had any leaks apart from the mewtwo thingy and it's driving me insane having like 6 months until the release and we haven't got much
Sure it's at the early stages but when it was black and white there were a lot more pokemon by month 4 than there is this time and don't like waiting but corocoro is coming soon and we may get a new pokemon or two

zoroarkrules25

We probably won't. Mewthree leaked from a coro coro scan so it is most likely about that. We may get a sableye evolution though.

firestarter2398

You're confident that the mewtwo thingy is a new pokemon aren't you
I am two, we haven't had a new pokemon since sylveon so it makes sence it would be a new pokemon but we'll see

As for a possible sableye evolution, I had in my head a taller sableye and it looks cooler and I call Gremleye what would pokemon do to sableye (if they do make an evolution that is) I don't know

Edited on by firestarter2398

zoroarkrules25

I am based on the wording of his description. That is a cool name and i am positive that there will be one since he has a big part in the movie and is under appreciated. I have a feeling most evolutions in x and y are hoenn based.

firestarter2398

I think you could be right with hoenn evolutions being the focus of gen 6
Gen 4 had alot of evolutions from gen 1 and 2 but I think only did nosepass for gen 3 so it's time gen 3 got revamped a bit
We could see a sableye evolution, spinda evolution, torkoal evolution and maybe kecleon

zoroarkrules25

True, my reasoning is that it also hasn't had a remake yet so maybe they are saving evoutions for the remake.

firestarter2398

So finally corocoro is out the question is answered only thing is the answer isn't what I wanted
Mewtwo rises in the next movie, corocoro says, and it has awoke in a brand new form, yay (sarcasm)
I've been waiting for corocoro for ages now hoping to get a new pokemon whivch we've been wanting but we get a new form

Don't get me wrong I love new things but I wanted a new pokemon, like I thought this was mewthree or something to that effect but it's a new form

so let's wait another month and maybe we'll get a new pokemon not a new form

With 6 months to go we should get alot more pokemon being revealed not all obviously but enough to make us happy

zoroarkrules25

well coro coro hasn't leaked fully so we could get more but probably. If i had to guess i would say next month we get one or two new pokemon then in june we get 20 new pokemon from E3 and another trailer.

Whydoievenbother

A black bear made of berries, huh?
I imagine it could be named blackbeary.

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

firestarter2398

Where did you get a black bear made of berries from?
The name would make sense though

firestarter2398

You know there are things I can wait for, but for new pokemon I get very impatient
And yeah corocoro may not be done being leaked but I doubt there to be any new pokemon
As for waiting 'til this time next month, I've been waiting 2 months for a new pokemon and technically we haven't had any
I'm just so excited for gen 6 but can't stand that I haven't seen any pokemon since sylveon, don't say to me about the mewtwo form cuz it's not a new pokemon it's a new form k so I'll wait and wait but within the next month, if there isn't a new pokemon then I might have to go completely insane

zoroarkrules25

I believe it is done leaking.

firestarter2398

Can someone answer me on this, i read or I think it was a dream but think I read something about customizable charaters on x and y correct me if I'm wrong

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.