Forums

Topic: Rumor Pokemon X and y starter evolution's final forms types, new breeding mechanic, new ability for the legends and 18 new pokemon out of over 100.

Posts 161 to 180 of 181

zoroarkrules25

It's a theory not yet confirmed. We may get this confirmation in the nintendo direct this week.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Raylax

Probably read it somewhere. Customizable characters pop up in discussion with every single Pokémon game ever since Red and Blue. Including half the spin-offs.

Edited on by Raylax

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

firestarter2398

Good I thought was going insane thinking of customizable characters

FC: 0018-1208-7315

firestarter2398

MrMario02 wrote:

A black bear made of berries, huh?
I imagine it could be named blackbeary.

where did this come from

Edited on by firestarter2398

zoroarkrules25

I have nothing to post or i would. A black bear would be cool but i want a grass and fighting kola bear.

CanisWolfred

@firestarter2398

Please try to not post a lot in succession in a short span of time. I only say this because you do it a lot, and it gets on my nerves. I just checked, and oddly enough it's not in our rules, but you will find it in the rules of a lot of other forums. We have an edit button for a reason. If only a few minutes, even a few hours have gone by, and no one else has posted after you, please edit into your last post instead of making a new one.

Just a request from a fellow Forum user and Pokemon fan who would like to read this more out of this thread than just your comments page after page after page.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

@firestarter2398

I'm glad we could come to an understanding. Now I can honestly say I look forward to reading more posts from you.

Also, I take it this is pretty much a New Pokemon rumor thread now? While the thread in the 3DS section is news? That's just what I'm observing, I'm not entirely sure what this thread is for anymore...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

zoroarkrules25

I guess although the 3ds one posts them to.

Whydoievenbother

firestarter2398 wrote:

MrMario02 wrote:

A black bear made of berries, huh?
I imagine it could be named blackbeary.

where did this come from

According to the rumor, a Black bear made of berries will be in the game.

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

zoroarkrules25

What rumor and also there is a new rumor today. Here is what it states: a rumor has come in from a guy who leaked boldore, roglola, petill, jellicent, joltik, ferroseed, and veinipede with concept art stating that later today there will be a supprise announcement stating the legend's and slyveon's types. He says that there is a new type, the fairy type. He states that they will reveal that xernmas is fairy typed, sylveon is a fairy type, and yvulltel is dark and flying. What do you think? I believe it since he leaked a lot of real info for gen 5.

firestarter2398

but what I don't understand is why add a new type so late there would be so little fairy types compared to the rest
I guess this is right as you said about the gen 5 info being real
when will the announcement be
what pokemon would become fairy types
cleffa, clefairy, clefable, sylveon, xerneus as said by the dude, who else would be fairy types

zoroarkrules25

Quite a few normal types and a few legends could, you can google a list of them.

zoroarkrules25

Well since now if this does come true i guess.

LzWinky

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

What rumor and also there is a new rumor today. Here is what it states: a rumor has come in from a guy who leaked boldore, roglola, petill, jellicent, joltik, ferroseed, and veinipede with concept art stating that later today there will be a supprise announcement stating the legend's and slyveon's types. He says that there is a new type, the fairy type. He states that they will reveal that xernmas is fairy typed, sylveon is a fairy type, and yvulltel is dark and flying. What do you think? I believe it since he leaked a lot of real info for gen 5.

Nope. So much for that silly rumor :3

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

zoroarkrules25

I looked at it on other sites, pokejungle had it slightly wrong, he said he was informed of this info but didn't give a release date of the announcement. I still believe him though. If you follow him on twitter you can see his original post. Also maybe coro coro next month will have it, as well as another new pokemon that represents the type. Maybe a branched togetic evolution since he is suppose to be part fairy but not togekiss. Edit: I saw his actual twitter, he said today(yesterday) is when he was revealing the info on this new type that he was informed about. He said he doesn't know when it officially will be announced and that it's your choice to believe him or not. I still believe it.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

firestarter2398

if there are new forms being revealed like mewtwo and the new type maybe fairy so does that mean that meloetta might get a new form as it is sort of like a pixie thing and a pixie is like a fairy so this wouldn't be a bad idea I mean other pokemon have 3 forms or more. I think if the fairy type is real then meloetta is likely to get a new form
what do you think
I guess that fairy will beat dark cuz in a way it's like good beats bad as fairies are good and beat dark evil magic if you see what I mean (this is likely to be true)
I also think it could ghost cuz this could could be pokemon saying that pokemon like sableye and spiritomb need something that's super effective (this maybe)
And in the case of good beats bad maybe, like dragon, fairy beats fairy because there are good fairies and evil fairies (but this probally is not true at all)
What do you think guys?

Raylax

I'd like to see (and surprised we haven't yet seen) a Pokémon based on geisha tradition. Normal/psychic or grass/psychic maybe

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Eel

Raylax wrote:

I'd like to see (and surprised we haven't yet seen) a Pokémon based on geisha tradition. Normal/psychic or grass/psychic maybe

Untitled

Well, it's more of an ice kimono-wearing ghost than a geisha, but still

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.